DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

What Currency is the Store?

Tryign to figure out cost, what currency is the store? I live in Canada and was tryign to figure out if it is USD or CAD.

I think the FG store is only USD. The Steam store will be native currency.

Regards,
    JPG

If I bought my first license through the website, back in 2007, can I buy things through the steam store? Or should I stick with the website? Just returning to the client and looking to upgrade my client to DM for some friends.

If you originally purchased a Full or Ultimate license, you should be able to add the key on Steam.

If you purchased the Lite license originally, you would have to use the upgrade button on the FG launch screen, and go through the FG store.

Regards,
    JPG

The license I bought was: 1 x Fantasy Grounds License for $34.95. I believe it was a full license as I can create campaigns.

You should be able to add the key on Steam already then.

Regards,
    JPG

I get that having FG available on Steam is great marketing for the software, but is there a benefit for those of us that already have FG adding it into Steam?

I was about to ask the same question Agamon. Questions I was going to ask were:

1) Like Agamon said, is there any benefit to havign the Steam version over the website version? Askign as I think it would be easier for the people I am getting to join me to install using the Steam if possible.
    2) If I get the Ultimate license, which client would these players be able to get and play in the campaign I host? The Demo version?
    3) Right now I have GM license. Is it possible to use the 30-day ultimate free trial license, as the game won't be starting till late next month but I was hoping to get a head start on getting them familiar with the client and creating the Characters.
    4) Does the free trial work with the steam client as well?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilmarion View Post
    I was about to ask the same question Agamon. Questions I was going to ask were:

1) Like Agamon said, is there any benefit to havign the Steam version over the website version? Askign as I think it would be easier for the people I am getting to join me to install using the Steam if possible.
    2) If I get the Ultimate license, which client would these players be able to get and play in the campaign I host? The Demo version?
    3) Right now I have GM license. Is it possible to use the 30-day ultimate free trial license, as the game won't be starting till late next month but I was hoping to get a head start on getting them familiar with the client and creating the Characters.
    4) Does the free trial work with the steam client as well?
    1) None that I know of. But others might.
    2) Demo (free) is all they need
    3) I believe with a full license you can have one demo user connect at a time, but can't save any changes to the campaign.
    4) I'm pretty sure there is a demo/free version on Steam, but you might have a different link.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Buying from Steam allows you to keep all your game purchases in one spot and you may get a better price if you are in another country.
    If you have Ultimate players can play with any of Demo/Lite/Full/Ultimate
    If you have a demo client connect to a full client the game will switch to demo and will support only one player but it will save
    You can download the demo from here or steam.

Thread Information