5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Saturday 3.5 Gestalt Psionics game

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 3.5

Time Zone: Eastern, USA GMT-5
    Day of week and time: Saturdays at noon
    If new game, planned start date: As soon as I get a good party together-Definite date set to January 9th, 2016
    Planned Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice only
    Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix:25/75
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have one player, need about 5 or 6 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 with max gold for class. Hit points are also maxed at each level.
    Character restrictions: This is going to be a different type of gestalt. Not only will you be one class, but also one PSIONIC class as well. Gestalt rules can be found in 3.5 Unearthed Arcana.

Details: Make sure to look up the Gestalt rules and look them over. Then choose one normal class, and one Psionic class, and gestalt them together. You do not HAVE to be Psionic, but it is strongly recommended. Any questions, by all means please feel free to ask.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1724
    Last edited by Rogue; December 18th, 2015 at 14:20. Reason: Added Start date.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Ohhh this sounds like fun. I'd be interested in joining up. Timezone and time slot are perfect. If you'll have me I would love to discuss character options, I understand the concept of gestalt just never played one before.
    Ultimate Licence

Sure! I'm currently in the FG TeamSpeak, so if you have time, join me there.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Heya, I have a fun idea for a character that might be pretty cool. Next time you're around and can chat on voice let me know, I'd like to go over it a little with you, it might need some tiny DM rulings. But I think you'll agree with my conclusions.
    Ultimate Licence

Ah, you finally made the post... I'll be sure to "apply" for the game.

For anyone interested to know what class I'll at least start with, I'll be a Psion/Rogue.
    Will be multiclassing between the standard classes like there is no tomorrow, while keeping to Psion.

Heya C0pper, If I haven't annoyed Rogue with all my questions I'll be playing a Warblade/Soulknife and prestige-ing the crap out of Warblade with a focus on throwing the Mind Blades. I'm going to be a mini Gambit (from X-Men). Cause Gnomes are short. Looking foreword to this game.
    Ultimate Licence

I'd love to get in on this game if there is still room
    Very Respectfully
    Taonna
    Wizard,rogue and friend
    Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by thomasdarkrose View Post
    Heya C0pper, If I haven't annoyed Rogue with all my questions I'll be playing a Warblade/Soulknife and prestige-ing the crap out of Warblade with a focus on throwing the Mind Blades. I'm going to be a mini Gambit (from X-Men). Cause Gnomes are short. Looking foreword to this game.
    Sounds like fun... gonna be interesting to see how that pans out... Psions by them selves are quite nasty adding a 2nd class to them and you got powerhouse :P

True enough! I had another idea for a Dhampir style character that is capable of killing anything it can't charm, and likes to swap between different caster aspects. Half-Vampire Template, with Vampire Bloodline (Major) and planning to buy both off over time, so leveling would slow down a bit. Worth it.
    Rogue, Chameleon, Invisible Blade / Psion (Telepath), Thrallherd
    Lose 2 levels of Psion, gain Arcane or Divine (Choose each day) up to 6th level spells.

I've never made a Gestalt before, I'm kind of going insane thinking of ideas.
    Ultimate Licence

As of right now I'll migh be running a cleric/psion in to thrallherd, and that may change i'm all over the board with indecision right now
    Last edited by Taonna; December 5th, 2015 at 17:56.
    Very Respectfully
    Taonna
    Wizard,rogue and friend
    Have a nice day

Thread Information