DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    You can also use the & # x D; or & # 13 ; sequence with & # 149 ; to get a bullet point list in the Chat paragraphs.

Attachment 34329
    Oh so nice! that is one I had been trying to get done.

Any easy way using codes like this to make bold/italic/etc inside the chat window?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    Any easy way using codes like this to make bold/italic/etc inside the chat window?
    I can’t recall. I’ll look. (On iPhone right now.)
    But I think you can just Select and ctrl-I, crtl-U or ctrl-B. But maybe not....

Blog Entries
    I can’t recall. I’ll look. (On iPhone right now.)
    But I think you can just Select and ctrl-I, crtl-U or ctrl-B. But maybe not....
    Nope! Wrong.... I guess not

Nope! Wrong.... I guess not
    Yeah, they don't work INSIDE the chat box. Work great outside it.

You can also use the & # x D; or & # 13 ; sequence with & # 149 ; to get a bullet point list in the Chat paragraphs.

Attachment 34329
    Cool.

What does a spoken bullet point sound like? ;-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries

Attachment 34329
    Do these work in FGU or just FGC?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Do these work in FGU or just FGC?
    Haven’t a clue about their use in FGU. I’m not into it yet. Bought my license, but at this point just to try to make my extensions compatible.

Entering it where? In the Story dialog? When editing the db.xml file? I tried both without success.
    Attachment 34321
    I was entering it in the text entry field. It gets a little wonky if you enter more than one of them and then try to move the cursor around, because it's actually two characters, but it gets interpreted as one when displayed, so the cursor positioning after it looks like it's in the wrong place when it actually isn't! Did you enter the backslash twice, perhaps?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paulyhedral View Post
    I was entering it in the text entry field. It gets a little wonky if you enter more than one of them and then try to move the cursor around, because it's actually two characters, but it gets interpreted as one when displayed, so the cursor positioning after it looks like it's in the wrong place when it actually isn't! Did you enter the backslash twice, perhaps?
    Nope. Only once.
    If you wouldn’t mind, many of us would love some pictures so that we can see how to duplicate what you’re saying you can do.

Nope. Only once.
    If you wouldn’t mind, many of us would love some pictures so that we can see how to duplicate what you’re saying you can do.
    I took a short video of entering text into the chat box using the "\n" sequence to break lines: https://youtu.be/iEEI2e8oZ6A
    You can't see the "n" being entered because it gets immediately converted to the line break. Hope this helps.

Thread Information