STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by warmonger22 View Post
    First time using headset and mic. Familiar with FG, but no experience with shadowrun. Willing to have a go.
    No problem, I'm happy to get new players!

Hey, happy to play with you tomorrow. I tried to make myself familiar with the software but didn't managed to join the gameroom "Could not connect [..]" etc.
    So, I might need help tomorrow

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    Hey, happy to play with you tomorrow. I tried to make myself familiar with the software but didn't managed to join the gameroom "Could not connect [..]" etc.
    Hello friend - which Gameroom are you trying to connect to?
    The Game is only open when the GM is ready - the game runs from/on the GMs PC.
    Make sure you have tested your connection to TeamSpeak, configured your headset and mic and have Fantasy Grounds installed and you should be ready to go!

Being my first time connecting to a teamspeak server, am i correct in assuming that once connected to the GM's game i will then be given a server address and password to connect to the chat room?

Blog Entries
    Here's how to get to the FG Community TeamSpeak: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mSpeak3-Server
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Great, that should speed things up a bit, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    Hey Keren, no problem. I'll have the server up 30 minutes early so you can try to connect again then.

Also, make sure you get TeamSpeak up and running, so we can talk you through connecting, if you have problems.

Here's how to get to the FG Community TeamSpeak: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mSpeak3-Server

Again, I'll be online a bit early in case.

Hi all, just about 5 hours to go.

My Fantasy Grounds server alias is infirm ogre ugly unicorn and I have an ultimate license so demo clients can connect.

I'll have my server up early, so feel free to connect beforehand to download the ruleset files.

I have said it is a 3 hours session, but it is possible to overrun if necessary, let me know it you have a hard stop and I'll take that into consideration.

See you soon,

Ian

Blog Entries
    It will probably have to be a hard stop for me. That's if you still need me to reach the minimum player number.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

ok, ok, you're off the hook mask!

one more spot if anyone wants it...

Thread Information