FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... Last
    Blog Entries

5E Bug Reports and Notices of Fixes Rolled Out

This will be a common thread we can use to report issues and track when fixes are rolled out.

Keep an eye on this list and update your copy when you see a notice posted here. To update, you want to run a full update of the product and then close and re-open the book in your Library | Module activation window. You can also right-click on the picture and make sure there isn't a Revert () option. If there is, you'll want to use that -- otherwise it will use campaign specific overrides you've made instead.

D&D Complete Core Monsters - Data Patch #1 - delivered on 4/12/2015
    post with details:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...570#post206570

D&D Complete Core Classes - Data Patch #1 - delivered on 4/12/2015
    post with details:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...581#post206581

VenomousFiligree
    I don't appear to get all the inventory boxes on the character sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    I don't appear to get all the inventory boxes on the character sheet.
    Venomous - At the bottom of the sheet, click on the brown circular button, this will update the sheet to display the add entry controls for equipment ( a green plus symbol on the Equipment header). When the green plus appears, click it to create a empty inventory entry that you can then manually update. If you have the PHB or PHB PC customisation Pack, you can drag/drop the Equipment from these modules directly to the Equipment section of this sheet to auto-add.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

VenomousFiligree
    Zeus, I'm talking about the encumbrance boxes, I don't appear to have the 'encumbered' and 'heavy' boxes?

VenomousFiligree
    OK, just realised it's an option!

Blog Entries
    All the entries on the Skills tab are blank when opened up - no descriptive text.

All spells add to a character are missing short descriptions. Cleric and Sorcerer/Wizard at least.

Cleric Domains are pretty lacking, but I see that's all that were put in the actual PHB... obvious avenue for future expansion.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Skill are not really broken out with descriptions for each in 5E either. We discussed whether or not it made sense to pull the little descriptions that are under the ability checks that mention the various skills. Ultimately, we decided to punt on that for now.

Ah, right I didn't see this. Can someone pull the threads from the House of Healing into here for conformities sake?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Cleric Domains are pretty lacking, but I see that's all that were put in the actual PHB... obvious avenue for future expansion.
    Um, all the domains are there as far as I can see? I count seven. Or do you mean the free PHB rather than the Deluxe PHB just released on FG?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Um, all the domains are there as far as I can see? I count seven. Or do you mean the free PHB rather than the Deluxe PHB just released on FG?
    No, I see that they are "all" there, rather I'm saying that the "all" amount is underwhelming, while acknowledging that everything seems to be there. Some of the domains attributed to specific deities is laughable, but again that's what we have to work with.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information