DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 22 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Could you please let me know the Ruleset, Ruleset Version, all the Extensions that you have loaded and their version numbers as well, please.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

D&D 5E v3.1.6
    CoreRPG v3.1.6
    Remove Effect Tag v1.1.4
    DOE Base Extension v1.1
    DOE Weather Extension v2.1.1
    Effect Targeting v0.3
    Alternate Wound Colors v0.09
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

OK, I can't seem to reproduce the error.

So, could you do two things for me: could you try to see what happens when you fun fg with all the extensions unload except for the 2 DOEs. and can you get me a screenshot of both pages of the weather record - thanks
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    OK, I can't seem to reproduce the error.

So, could you do two things for me: could you try to see what happens when you fun fg with all the extensions unload except for the 2 DOEs. and can you get me a screenshot of both pages of the weather record - thanks
    It's the Alternate Colour Gizmo v2.1 causing the errors below:

Script Error: [string "Common/Scripts/lsMiscFunctions.lua"]:80: attempt to index local 'oNode' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "snAltitude"]:1: attempt to index a nil value
    Script Error: [string "Common/Scripts/lsMiscFunctions.lua"]:80: attempt to index local 'oNode' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (tgcAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcNotes)
    Script Error: [string "Weather/Scripts/lsWeatherManager.lua"]:283: attempt to index local 'oNode' (a nil value)
    Ultimate License Holder

D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits

Quote Originally Posted by Baron28 View Post
    It's the Alternate Colour Gizmo v2.1 causing the errors below:
    OK, first of all, that Extension wasn't listed in Post #72 - obviously you missed it, but without all the info its very hard to solve any issues

Second, that Extension is no-longer supported and does not work with the current DOEBase (as per Post #24 of the Alt Colour Gizmo Thread ) - the functionality of the Alternate Colour Gizmo has been subsumed into the DOEBase.

So, you don't need to load the Alternate Colour Gizmo and things won't work properly if you do.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Hey Dulux-oz, I am thinking this will be my first extension setup after done with 2nd Par5e tutorial. In anticipation of that and with disclosure that haven't downloaded so the answer may be in the oft-elusive documentation:

I see lots of stats-y science-y thingamabobbies... Is there any info I will need that isn't in some FSA etc regarding inputting faerun data to use this? Will be starting in Moonsea and mid-sword coat (2 groups)

Hi Varsuuk,

Maye, I'm not quite sure I understand what your asking - the Weather Extension is designed to be Ruleset-neutral, meaning that you can enter data in for any world, and provided the data entered is correct (and you use the defaults if you don't have an explicit piece of data) then the calculations will work. So you can use this for FR (or Greyhawk, or Tatooine, or whatever) and it should be fine.

All the other info about the various entries in the record are described in the Manual (Post #1).

Is that what you wanted to know?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

D&D 5E v3.1.7
    CoreRPG v3.1.7
    Remove Effect Tag v1.1.4
    DOE Base Extension v1.1
    DOE Weather Extension v2.1.1
    Effect Targeting v0.3
    Alternate Wound Colors v1.00

Script Error: [string "Weather/Scripts/lsWeatherManager.lua"]:1005: setValue: Unable to create node
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (MJB_Weather.id-00013.nWindSpeed)
    Script Warning: setValue: Database node not owned (MJB_Weather.id-00013.nWindGustingSpeed)
    Script Error: [string "Weather/Scripts/lsWeatherManager.lua"]:1018: setValue: Unable to create node

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Baron28; April 6th, 2016 at 01:43.
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Baron28 View Post
    Any ideas?
    What were you doing at the time of the error? Do you have a set of steps that reliably recreate the error?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Open Fantasy Grounds, Load Campaign, Select Campaign, Start
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information