STAR TREK 2d20
Page 24 of 24 First ... 14222324
    I've been using Inkarnate for a while now. I think it's really good.

Hello, everyone!

First at all, we want to say that we are not sure if this is the right place to make this post. If that is the case, we would appreciate getting the post moved to the appropriate forum or deleted if it breaks any rules we overlooked.

We are Mistwall, an entertainment developer studio focused on roleplaying and tabletop games. On december 2022 we released Chronos Builder: a map maker tool that provides a quick and easy way to create your battle maps and export them to your favorite VTTs.

Our selling point is that we go beyond the medieval fantasy setting, offering content for multiple settings like Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk and 20s decade.

8oSq2du.png
    8oSq2du.png
    8oSq2du.png
    8oSq2du.png
    8oSq2du.png

On April 5th, we launched our first expansion: Wishing Well, that aims to increase the amount of settings available for Chronos Builder, as well as adding new features to the tool so you can create more unique maps.

As a small team, we have faced some problems during development, but we have managed to solve them thanks to our effort and the feedback of our followers.

We want to welcome you into our kickstarter pre-campaign, and ask you to give it an opportunity.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...r-wishing-well

Thank you very much,
    Mistwall Studio.

Anyone have recommendations on tools for an iPad Pro? Just finally replaced my 2016 Pro 9.7 with something more appropriate to my grandpa level eyes, the 13” Pro.

I got the new pen as well. I own Procreate and Pixelmate from when my wife was into drawing apps. Do either of those or other tools work decently to lay down graph paper or hex backgrounds then to make maps even if just like hand drawing on graph paper. It’s useful for fast stuff anyhow. But not sure haven’t yet read anything.

Thread Information