DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

PFS #7: Among the Living - Friday Sept 13th 7pm MDT (GMT-6)

A Friday the 13th horror special for this PFS Fridays!

Friday Sept 13th 7pm MDT (GMT-6) (click link to check your local time)
    Duration: 5 hours
    Fantasy Grounds Licence: Ultimate (No license required)
    Chat type: Voice (Teamspeak3): fgts.servegame.com:9152 (Pwd: Dungeoneers) *** Please had a headset with integral mic - you must be able to fully communicate via voice. Typing your actions is just too slow in the limited time we have to complete this scenario. ***
    Tiers (level): 1-7 (subtier played based on party)

Famed Pathfinder Bodriggan Wuthers disappeared from his dig site beneath the House of the Immortal Son in Taldor's gilded capital of Oppara. Once a grand temple to Aroden, the Immortal Son is now Oppara's most opulent theater. Sent to locate Wuthers, the Pathfinders must attend an opera with members of the Oppara elite in order to gain access to the secretive theater's dig site. When a cult crashes the performance and the nobility change into hideous walking dead, the Pathfinders are forced to choose between finding Wuthers or saving themselves.

Note: this scenario will be run by Trenloe.

To join:
    1. Sign up here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1081
    2. Post your PC's Fantasy Grounds XML, a copy of your last PFS chronicle sheet and your season 5 Inventory Tracking Sheet in this thread.

Do not hesitate to reply in this forum thread if you have questions. Looking forward to gaming with you!

Useful links if you are new to Fantasy Grounds:

Useful links if you are new to Pathfinder Society Organized Play:
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 10th, 2013 at 04:58.

I suppose Skellan's game won't be 6 hours, so I'll have time for this afterwards.
    Here's my character:
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I'm in as well, though obviously not with the same character as skellan's game. I'm heading out the door now so I'll have to look over my characters when I get back.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

Bump, bump! Only have 2 people signed up for this... Classic Friday 13th storyline - come along!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is this a public game?

I would like to join. I am new to Fantasy Grounds online play, but am very familiar with PFS. I have a level 3 cleric who can join. I got him to 3 with GM credits so his tracker sheet is bare, but I will link it and his last Chron sheet anyway. If I have done anything incorrectly please let me know.

Thanks,
    Kris G

Same here... pretty much. I've been playing tabletops for about 14 years now... but, PFS Organized Play is a new thing for me. I'm currently DMing/playing in a new PFS Organized Play campaign with some friends... but, I'd love a chance to run a PC a bit more.

Unfortunately, I won't be available on the weekends until October... due to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Traddles View Post
    Is this a public game?
    Yes, it is. We run at least one regular session of PFS every Friday evening US Timezones. Everyone with valid PFS characters is welcome to join. There are other PFS games being ran by GMs are regular intervals too. Subscribe to the following thread to ensure you receive an email alert when a GM posts information regarding a game: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-email-udpates

Make sure you enable email alerts in your profile. Click on "Profile" in the top right of this webpage, then "General Settings" from the left-hand toolbar and set "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "Instantly, using email". Make sure the email associated with your profile is valid and then subscribe to the thread mentioned above - open the thread and then in the bar above the first post select "Thread Tools" and "Subscribe to this thread". Then whenever a GM advertises their games you should get an email.

Please don't post in the game announcement thread, unless you are advertising a game. A lot of people have subscribed to the thread just to hear about new games and we don't want to spam them! :-)

In the meantime, read these 2 threads and get prepared for playing your first game PFS game on Fantasy Grounds:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-%28Players%29

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ady-for-a-game
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisG View Post
    I would like to join. I am new to Fantasy Grounds online play, but am very familiar with PFS. I have a level 3 cleric who can join. I got him to 3 with GM credits so his tracker sheet is bare, but I will link it and his last Chron sheet anyway. If I have done anything incorrectly please let me know.

Thanks,
    Kris G
    Welcome! :-)

Make sure you've applied to the game calendar and entered your PC info there - step 1 in the "To Join" section in the first post.

Also, please read the first thread that I linked for Traddles in the post above - especially the entry regarding the voice client in post #2, this game will use voice exclusively.

Sounds good. I am all hooked up!!! So stoked!

Thread Information