FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Awesome stuff! Do I just drag this file into the modules section of my fantasy grounds folder to be able to access it?

Welcome to the boards ajgardner!

Yes, but that does not let you get to it. There is another step, which is activating the module in your library. See p. 18 here.

Thanks for the quick response Bidmaron! I was able to successfully put the file into the modules section of the folder and after a restart of the client was not able to find the module. I will attempt to recopy the file to the folder again. I am also reading over the manual for any more information.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ajgardner View Post
    Thanks for the quick response Bidmaron! I was able to successfully put the file into the modules section of the folder and after a restart of the client was not able to find the module. I will attempt to recopy the file to the folder again. I am also reading over the manual for any more information.
    welcome ajgardner
    i notice in your other post you mention D&D - this is a Pathfinder mod and wont work (or be seen) in 5e... although it *might* in 3.5e.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    welcome ajgardner
    i notice in your other post you mention D&D - this is a Pathfinder mod and wont work (or be seen) in 5e... although it *might* in 3.5e.
    that makes sense....I appreciate the info. would be awesome to see these in DND 5e though. thanks for your time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ajgardner View Post
    that makes sense....I appreciate the info. would be awesome to see these in DND 5e though. thanks for your time.
    5E already has the SRD available. Since these are PF classes, they have different data fields and power and level growth are different in 5E so they are not compatible. You would have to convert them (which is possible)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

How do you get these classes in the classes section though? Not working for me, I can only see them in the library section.

Module needs to be redone to leverage feature changes to fantasy grounds before it will 100% work.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Dang wish I would have searched this before entering in all of my own. Ah well, good experience for me

Blog Entries
    Welcome RicMTheGM
    You'll find the community here has done and shares a lot of stuff. Of course we are protective of copyright, we don't want to jeopardize the license agreements SmiteWorks has with many of the big publishers, but if it's legal to share their is a good chance it's on the forums here somewhere. If searching doesn't get you what you are looking for, just ask

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information