FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 63 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    And I guess I am theoretically ready for the kickstarter launch, got all sorts of thoughts mixed up in my mind right now. But I guess the worst that could happen is not even reaching the minimum limit

Do you think it would make a difference if the kickstarter promotion video also had a voice over along with the text, or would that just make things worse?
    Raymond Gaustadnes - Freelance digital artist

Shockbolt just a thought.

What is your permission use policy. What I mean by this, on use of your art.

Is it personal use only.

Cause if anyone make a map using your tile set, they cannot distribute it to friens or release their maps online.

I think you need to specify this or, if you can include different levels in your kickstarter promotion.I have seen this with different art projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem
    Shockbolt just a thought.

What is your permission use policy. What I mean by this, on use of your art.

Is it personal use only.

Cause if anyone make a map using your tile set, they cannot distribute it to friens or release their maps online.

I think you need to specify this or, if you can include different levels in your kickstarter promotion.I have seen this with different art projects.
    I've received the details to log on and put my project on the US game dev account, going over everything today before I go live with it.

I had a discussion with the contact in that company, about the project, pledge levels and rewards and have done some slight adjustments to it. Terms of use has been updated, and I've added in a non-exclusive lisence for the use of the Fantasy art kit + addon kits in any games/module projects, together with the other rewards at pledge level $250, $500 and top level $850, all those pledge levels are limited. I don't think people will choose any of the higher pledge levels, but they are there incase there are some rich players, GMs or rpg/art lovers out there who would like to support the project

I think Devin also included a lisence to use his recent kickstarter kit with any games, at a lower pledge level, not 100% sure though. But, his kit was for monsters & creatures. the Fantasy art kit + addons would cover much much more, which is why I have chosen to add the lisence within the top two pledge levels, and made them limited.

When I decided to make the kits, I planned for them to be inexpensive to acquire and to be for personal use only, once the kits were created.

I'll be posting the URL to the kickstarter project later today, it's 11am here now, so it'll prob happen within 12 hours from this post.
    Last edited by Shockbolt; September 8th, 2012 at 10:43.

Ok, so the project was submitted to kickstarter.com for approval 30 minutes ago, looks like it will take 1-3 days tops for them to either approve or give feedback of anything that has to be changed.

This is what the submitted version looks like, changes mainly made to the rewards, pledge levels and terms of use:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=46de04c0

And the project is now live on kickstarter.com :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...antasy-art-kit

Congrats on getting it started. I signed up as official backer #2 at the $50.00 level. Can't wait till they are done!

Here's a quick request if you are looking for things - an elf in light armor, wielding two swords.

And I'm backer #5 -- I'd make a post in the Armory forum as well, btw, like Devin did. I don't actually play Rolemaster and only came upon this thread recently. I assume others who may be interested in tiles and tokens might miss out if it's only mentioned in the Rolemaster forum. -- I actually missed out on the Savage Worlds character creator kickstarter for this reason.

And pop in the chatroom as well. Someone in there may be interested also!

Quote Originally Posted by DHKnecht
    Congrats on getting it started. I signed up as official backer #2 at the $50.00 level. Can't wait till they are done!

Here's a quick request if you are looking for things - an elf in light armor, wielding two swords.
    Thanks! I will have to add that one to the back of my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Mellock
    And I'm backer #5 -- I'd make a post in the Armory forum as well, btw, like Devin did. I don't actually play Rolemaster and only came upon this thread recently. I assume others who may be interested in tiles and tokens might miss out if it's only mentioned in the Rolemaster forum. -- I actually missed out on the Savage Worlds character creator kickstarter for this reason.

And pop in the chatroom as well. Someone in there may be interested also!
    Awesome! I created a new thread in the Armoury section, should potentially draw in a few pledges from there too

Woohooo you made it to your first $1000. 9 more backers left for $500 come on guys you can do it. Now to explain to my wife why there is $500 on my credit card hmmm this will be an interesting week.

DHKnecht I have the ability (power *evil laugh*) for 10 custom paint jobs, I make that elven one a priority for you. Cause I am a nice guy.

Shockbolt I would start spamming the rpg fourms with a kickstarter post, not just FG but other, the more posts you make the more people will see this great project.
    Last edited by Ardem; September 12th, 2012 at 01:29.

Page 14 of 63 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last

Thread Information