FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Dinosaur Tokens

Dinosaur Tokens

Hey, everybody. I'm looking for a token pack, or whatever, that has dinosaurs. There must be some out there that somebody took the time to make. And since my artistic skills are less than terrible, I would like to know where I can find them.

I quiver in anticipation of your answers.

Nevermind

Thanks, all you Chatty Cathys. Found them finally. And they're lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by jedorian
    Going to share with us what you found and where?

Dig in

This link leads to a great place to find all manner of tokens, and their dinosaur selection is quite impressive. So knock yourselves out.

https://rpgmapshare.com/index.php?q=...2415&g2_page=3

Curious

I do hope that I haven't broken some manner of protocal or a rule by posting that link...? Just curious.

I do hope that I haven't broken some manner of protocal or a rule by posting that link...? Just curious.
    No, not at all - it is a link to a legitimate site, so it's cool (in fact encouraged) to post links like this.

Blog Entries
    I would have never even thought there would be tokens like that anywhere.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Indeed

Had it not been for my good friend, Zayus, I would never have known about these. He was good enough to go hunting for them and led me to discovering that website. I encourage everyone to dig through there. There is a plethora of tokens, maps, and cartography implements to be had there. Dig, dig, dig. I spent about three hours tonight pouring through that place. Now my token box is loaded with wonderful lovelies and I have a lot more maps to toy with.

Thread Information