5E Character Create Playlist
Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by tetnak
    I've been watching this thread for awhile. I'm extremely interested, I'm just trying to figure out if I can spend my Saturday nights RPGing or will my wife kill me?
    You've got some time to "convince" her before we cycle back around to the Traveller campaign. Maybe jump in on a one-shot, and keep checking behind you to see if she's scowling.
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Haha. Do you guys use chat or voice, btw?

Quote Originally Posted by tetnak
    Haha. Do you guys use chat or voice, btw?
    Both, rather, either-or (TS3)
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Ronnke, do you by any chance have any of the materials from this old game? I can't locate the character sheet or the history on Remi Prudhomme, and I was hoping you might have held on to them somewhere. This was a really great game, and I was talking about him the other day and got nostalgic about my old character (which I nearly always do).

If you can find it, thanks. If not, oh, well. Hope all is well, and hope we can get in another game sometime!

Removed
    Last edited by Bashido2; March 7th, 2015 at 18:21.

Quote Originally Posted by King Joey View Post
    Ronnke, do you by any chance have any of the materials from this old game? I can't locate the character sheet or the history on Remi Prudhomme, and I was hoping you might have held on to them somewhere. This was a really great game, and I was talking about him the other day and got nostalgic about my old character (which I nearly always do).

If you can find it, thanks. If not, oh, well. Hope all is well, and hope we can get in another game sometime!
    BTW, this is what he looks like as of the end of that campaign:

Nice! I approve!

I was really hoping to find the blog that we were keeping of that game, but apparently it was taken down. I thought that was a really cool idea of Ronnke's and I really enjoyed it (even though I only got to make a few entries . . . grrr, work!)

Btw, where is that image from?
    Last edited by King Joey; March 7th, 2015 at 20:26. Reason: ETA: image source?

Quote Originally Posted by King Joey View Post
    Nice! I approve!

I was really hoping to find the blog that we were keeping of that game, but apparently it was taken down. I thought that was a really cool idea of Ronnke's and I really enjoyed it (even though I only got to make a few entries . . . grrr, work!)

Btw, where is that image from?
    Blog is still up, just renamed. Unfortunately we don't have all that many records of that campaign, but we do have some, and they feature Remi quite often. The new Traveller campaign is better recorded. I think you bailed pre-forum, so if you want to see all the campaign records there, I'm sure Ronnke will let you sign up for it.

The pic is one of my composites; Mass Effect+Warren Christie

Thanks, man! I'll ask Brian about the new forum. That is a cool pic.

I emailed all your infoz..

Here are the direct links.

Follow the below link to get to the blogs you made for Remi.
    https://blog.olympusrpg.org/?author=4

This link will take you to all the blogs for the campaign where Remi will occasionally be mentioned by others.
    https://blog.olympusrpg.org/?cat=22

And this link is the crew, we gave everyone a face.
    https://blog.olympusrpg.org/?cat=21
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Thread Information