PFRPG2 Item Sheet
PFRPG2 Item Sheet
The item sheet is used by Players and Game Master to view items in the campaign and by the Game Master to create new items (equipment, weapons, armor, treasures etc) for use in the campaign. To open up the items dialog click the 'Items' button in the right hand menu. Players will only be able to view items which have been shared by the Game Master, either via a module (such as the Core data) or directly shared in the campaign. Players cannot edit items.
- 1 Menu Bar use the buttons here to quickly open the list of Armor, Weapons or Gear
- 2 Group This area shows all of the groups in which items can be found. Select a group in the list to see items in that group. New groups can be added using the edit list icon. New items will be created in the group selected here. Items can also be dragged from the view window and dropped onto a group to move them to that group.
- 3 Item List This shows the items in the currently selected group. The right of the panel shows in which group the item is in and a P or S symbol next to the item shows that it has been made public or shared with players. To unshare an item click on the P or S symbol.
- 4 Search Bar Type here to begin a search for a particular item. The list will begin filtering as soon as some letters are type in. Clicking on the 'All' button to the right of this line will filter out all shared items (the button will change color and the text will change to 'Shared'). Click on the button again to remove the filter. New items can be created by clicking on the edit list button to the far right of the search bar.
- 5 Filter Bar Click on the drop down menu to filter out specific types of items.
Data fields shown
When you create a new item the fields visible will default to those needed for a generic item. There are two specific Type names that will trigger a change in the visible fields:
If you type either of these (case sensitive) item types in the Type field and tab out of the field, the item data fields will change to show weapon or armor specific entries.
These are primarily used by weapons. Traits will be read when initially being added to the PC inventory (when the Weapon entry is being auto created).
- Agile The multi attack penalty will be changed from -5/-10 to -4/-8 in the weapon entry in the PC Actions tab, and also when the Modifier window multi-attack buttons are selected as part of an attack roll.
- Deadly dXX When critical weapon damage is rolled the weapon adds a weapon damage die of the listed size (dXX). For PCs, weapon quality stored in the properties field of the weapon will increase deadly dice as needed. For NPCs total number of deadly dice should be part of the weapon attack traits - e.g. Deadly 2d10.
- Fatal dXX When critical weapon damage is rolled all the weapon’s damage dice increase to that die size instead of the normal dice, plus the weapon adds another die of damage of the listed size (dXX).
- Finesse (melee only) When the weapon is added to a PC the attack modifier will be the better of dexterity or the default melee stat (set on the Combat tab).
- Nonlethal When the weapon is added to a PC "nonlethal" will be added to the damage entry type.
- Propulsive (ranged only) When the weapon is added to a PC the damage modifier will be set to half the strength modifier (if positive) or the full strength modifier (if negative).
- Thrown (ranged only) When the weapon is added to a PC the damage modifier ability will be set to the strength modifier.
These are primarily used by weapons. Properties will be read when initially being added to the PC inventory (when the Weapon entry is being auto created).
- expert When the weapon is added to the PC, if the weapon magical bonus is 0, use an attack modifier of +1.
- master When the weapon is added to the PC, if the weapon magical bonus is less than 2, use an attack modifier of +2. Adds additional critical damage deadly dice when rolling damage.
- legendary When the weapon is added to the PC, if the weapon magical bonus is less than 3, use an attack modifier of +3. Adds additional critical damage deadly dice when rolling damage.
- ghost touch When the weapon is added to the PC "ghost touch" is added to the weapon damage type.