DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

DiabloBob's DM Tools #1 on DMs Guild...

Hey guys:

It's pretty unprecedented to have a VTT title be #1 on DMs Guild. Number one in the VTT category yes, but number one OVERALL!!! It doesn't happen. This title is currently #1, might be worth a look for ya'll, people seem to love it.

unknown.png

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/310...iate_id=878507
    Last edited by rob2e; April 9th, 2021 at 18:36.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Its worth it. I'm enjoying it. Players love it.

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Hey guys:

It's pretty unprecedented to have a VTT title be #1 on DMs Guild. Number one in the VTT category yes, but number one OVERALL!!! It doesn't happen. This title is currently #1, might be worth a look for ya'll, people seem to love it.

unknown.png

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/310...ate_rem=878507
    Bought it - looking forward to using it in my Tuesday group!

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Bought it - looking forward to using it in my Tuesday group!
    A new update on DM Tool just come through make sure you get it. Also make sure you have the Critically Awesome Essentials most recent update.

One quirk that they know about is if your running the Portal.ext, when the PC pull spell token from their sheet to map the spell token stays 5ft even though it may told to be a larger size. I was told they are working to fix. I turned off the Portals.ext and everything seems to be in working order.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemanpat View Post
    A new update on DM Tool just come through make sure you get it. Also make sure you have the Critically Awesome Essentials most recent update.

One quirk that they know about is if your running the Portal.ext, when the PC pull spell token from their sheet to map the spell token stays 5ft even though it may told to be a larger size. I was told they are working to fix. I turned off the Portals.ext and everything seems to be in working order.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the heads up on updating.

Is there a description of all the things this mod does?

Quote Originally Posted by markdowney View Post
    Is there a description of all the things this mod does?
    Go to YouTube look up Everthing Fantasy Grounds episode 111. It kinda dive through and explains in detail what it's does and how to do those things.

But the best thing(s) for me so far is. Token staking and spell token targeting. You can take spell token i.e. spirit guardians and lock it to your character. When you move your character it move with it. The spell token targeting i.e. fireball allows the PC to drag and drop a fireball token hit a target button and all within the area of that token get targeted.

Caveat: The spell tokens featured in the video are sold on dms guild and work beautifully with this mod/ext.

Does this extension play nice with the extension Combat Enhancer 5E?

Quote Originally Posted by arkanis View Post
    Does this extension play nice with the extension Combat Enhancer 5E?
    Also very interested to know this... Combat Enhancer is a must for me at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Korav View Post
    Also very interested to know this... Combat Enhancer is a must for me at this point.
    Bought it and tested it myself. The answer is no, this extensions glitch with the Combat Enhancer Extension. Wild shape seems to work fine, but token targeting doesn't work and token stacks create a token in every square where the PC token starts/stops its movement.

Thread Information