5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 50 of 132 First ... 40484950515260100 ... Last
    I just can't wait for 64bit. I am so tired of it crashing on my 6 hour games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I was reading over the KS promo page and it still doesn't make clear how exactly we upgrade multiple licenses. I have 1 veteran and 2 rookie standard licenses which makes it even more complicated. It doesn't really show a clear path for upgrading more than one of them. You might want to add that into the page or add it to the FAQ because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person with more than 1 license.
    Good point. I will add some info for that. In short, you would back at the appropriate level for your main license and then just increase your pledge amount for each additional license according to what it's upgrade costs would be. During the survey stage, you would send us all the keys.

I'm more than happy to take a look after pledging my Rookie pledge. I've been streaming FGC with my group for a few episodes now and the exact issues I have will be addressed by FGU. I really look forward to getting the Beta and getting good with the system for future streams.

By the way, will FGU support 4k resolution and proper scaling?

Doug, is there any plan for an addon for early backers to include a new F5 key to replace the ones they wore out following the topic and waiting for the kickstarter to open?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SporkFortuna View Post
    Doug, is there any plan for an addon for early backers to include a new F5 key to replace the ones they wore out following the topic and waiting for the kickstarter to open?
    I hope you don't have anything bad in your F5 hotkey in Fantasy Grounds. Otherwise, you might end up launching it a few times by accident.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gaara6666 View Post
    https://youtu.be/QTk7AZV2OB8?t=47 this song sums up this thread right now

Love it. That shaved off a few minutes of waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Good point. I will add some info for that. In short, you would back at the appropriate level for your main license and then just increase your pledge amount for each additional license according to what it's upgrade costs would be. During the survey stage, you would send us all the keys.
    So basically, I pledge veteran standard, and then add 30 extra for the 2 rookies? The survey will be after the KS has completed?

lokomotiv
    No time plans for betas? That sounds like it can take forever. Maybe should wait with backing until there is a release plan made. Don't you even have a preliminary time plan to share?

Thread Information