5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

Fantasy Grounds - Virtual Con 4 - Calling all GMs

Hi GMs,

Ive sent out surveys to approx 75 GMs via email and PM. Im posting in a couple of threads to catch any other interested GMs.

If you are interested in running one or more sessions at Fantasy Grounds Virtual Con 4 please complete the following 3min survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VCFD6LN

If you know someone else who might like to GM and you arent sure if they got an invite please feel free to send the link to them:

Thank you everyone for your participation.

regards
    Damian

Blog Entries
    Survey taken! Looking forward to running a game again.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Indeed. If my availability works out I will run a C&C demo game.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Maybe if it was GenCon and Smiteworks were attending, they could have silent players in the games and have them shown at the Con?

Smiteworks is at GenGon every year, the issues is that bandwidth at the Con is CRAZY expensive.

This year I am "hoping" to get a room in one of the hotels connected to the convention center.

Since quite a few games are run at the hotels as over flow, maybe we could do something like a virtual session demo at a hotel since the internet for someone staying there is free or less expensive than at GenCon. Not ideal, but if coordinated correctly the guys at booth could hand out invites for sessions so that people could stop by and see a game being run live and really see it in action.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Smiteworks is at GenGon every year, the issues is that bandwidth at the Con is CRAZY expensive.
    I ought to try hosting a session using my cellular wifi hotspot. :-)

Survey taken.

What was the bit about financial incentives? I don't remember anything about that last time...

Thread Information