FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 26 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Screen shots from yesterday's session:

A troubled trio of Woodmen lurk about Lake-town while the Second Council of the North continues into its second day, with several proposed trade pacts, building projects, and expeditions heating up the deliberations:

In the meantime, Una the Fair, Queen of Dale, has joined the Council and put her husband, King Bard, in a notably lighter and more joyous mood.

Attached Images Attached Images

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Hi Hector, I recently saw a post on the One Ring Loremaster guild via Facebook promoting a Loremaster class and Q&A scheduled for Saturday April 27th at 1 p.m. central time (8 p.m. Europe). This looks like a great opportunity for aspiring Loremasters or anyone wishing to learn more on TOR to get their toes wet! I believe this includes both The One Ring and Adventures in Middle-earth systems.

The Facebook and Skype links below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TORLguild/

https://join.skype.com/invite/xbnj273Q8RD8

Also, it's Cubicle 7's 10 Year Anniversary Celebration! Good stuff!

https://www.cubicle7games.com/10yearanniversaryday1/

Cheers,
    Raz
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi! New Fantasy Grounds member here. Just wanted to say that I'm very happy to see TOR is active here! Looking forward to get more familiar with the forums and hopefully find a TOR game! Best.

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Welcome aboard MirkwoodElf!

Quote Originally Posted by MirkwoodElf View Post
    Hi! New Fantasy Grounds member here. Just wanted to say that I'm very happy to see TOR is active here! Looking forward to get more familiar with the forums and hopefully find a TOR game! Best.
    Welcome to the forums, MirkWoodElf. The game chronicled in this thread can be found here on the calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=a

Valarian is the ruleset author and has been keeper of the flame for TOR on FG. Some of us have joined more recently and are quite enjoying it!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    Welcome to the forums, MirkWoodElf. The game chronicled in this thread can be found here on the calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=a

Valarian is the ruleset author and has been keeper of the flame for TOR on FG. Some of us have joined more recently and are quite enjoying it!
    Thanks Hector Trelane! Sadly, the time difference is not in my favor. Once I get more familiar with FG, I'm sure I'll give it try to game master a TOR on my time zone. Have a great day!

Thanks Hector Trelane! Sadly, the time difference is not in my favor. Once I get more familiar with FG, I'm sure I'll give it try to game master a TOR on my time zone. Have a great day!
    What timezone is Mirkwood located in anyways?

Welcome, MirkwoodElf! I look forward to seeing more TOR on Fantasy Grounds, it really is a great system.

Happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    What timezone is Mirkwood located in anyways?

Welcome, MirkwoodElf! I look forward to seeing more TOR on Fantasy Grounds, it really is a great system.

Happy gaming!
    I originally purchased the book because of the art! Played a few times long time ago but the screenshots from Hector sparked that enthusiasm to play again. This Mirkwood is on Pacific Time. Slowly modifying my profile.
    Last edited by MirkwoodElf; April 25th, 2019 at 19:14. Reason: time zone
    Game Master IRL: Free League's Forbidden Lands; Online: None at the moment;
    Want to learn: Paizo's Starfinder and Cubicle 7's The One Ring.

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    I look forward to seeing more TOR on Fantasy Grounds, it really is a great system.
    Totally agree!

Once I get more familiar with FG, I'm sure I'll give it try to game master a TOR on my time zone.
    Please do keep us updated on your progress!
    Last edited by Raz_Kabooz; April 25th, 2019 at 19:35.

I originally purchased the book because of the art! Played a few times long time ago but the screenshots from Hector sparked that enthusiasm to play again. This Mirkwood is on Pacific Time. Slowly modifying my profile.
    Feel the same way about the art.

If you'd like to pop in as a guest for a single session of the East Coast timezone game, that can be arranged...

Thread Information