FG Spreadshirt Swag

Please update the effects wiki page

To whomever has the power to do so,

Please, please, please update the 5e effects wiki page. Crucial effects, such as exhaustion, are missing. And please add more examples, particularly the tricky and interesting cases that have been discussed in the forums.

Thanks, Kevin

Blog Entries
    Spoofer - if you have the time you can look at the existing wiki format and update it with the content from El Condoro's link. It will make it faster to get updated into the Wiki

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Spoofer - if you have the time you can look at the existing wiki format and update it with the content from El Condoro's link. It will make it faster to get updated into the Wiki
    How does one go about updating the Wiki page? It would seem that it can only be edited by users and the link to users reveals nothing.

Blog Entries
    my apologies that was poorly worded.
    only a couple of ppl can actually edit the Wiki but we are all invited to contribute to the Wiki - it just has to go thru Moon_Wizard for vetting and formatting...

you can email any contributions to support and they will be reviewed.

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Okay, dokey. Once I've finished getting all my magic items parsed I'll have a look at that.

Please add the effects of the Darkness spell to your list. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron28 View Post
    Please add the effects of the Darkness spell to your list. Thanks!
    The only effect needed is the Blinded condition, correct? If so, just apply the condition Blinded to all those affected by the Darkness spell. There is no need for a specific "Darkness" condition, and the Blinded condition is already present in the 5E ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information