DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 76 First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last
    I have read several of the threads in the forum before posting and tried Hamachi already.
    Don't works, it's easy to use and install, i created my profile, my network, my players login but can't log in FG nor ping me in Hamachi
    They appear as "blocked" to me in Hamachi and if run a diagnose you can imagine what it says, ports are closed.
    It looks like the only option is keep being a jerk with the ISP support team
    Could be this a way to force their users to get the fixed IP package?

Blog Entries
    If you want to send me your Hamachi details by PM and I can test with you. Im damned#0166 in Discord

Many European countries have exhausted their available IPv4 addresses and are forced to do this.
    I suppose its possible some are doing it to raise some additional revenue...

How much is the fixed IP address package?

It seems is a matter of being annoying with their tech service.
    I got a guy on the phone that was a bit more proactive and emphatic than the previous. He confirmed a few things:
    - Right they do carrier grade NAT
    - They (IT Support) are not allowed to do port fowarding for consumer
    - If you want to do so you should get the fix IP (29DKK per month= 6AUD) get your own router and ask them to set the fiber box in bridge mode
    After 10 days of phone calls its the first time got an answer that makes sense.
    In my country that would be a great reason to change ISP asap, but here I have to deal with what I have
    Any advice about a good router for home use?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaume View Post
    It seems is a matter of being annoying with their tech service.
    I got a guy on the phone that was a bit more proactive and emphatic than the previous. He confirmed a few things:
    - Right they do carrier grade NAT
    - They (IT Support) are not allowed to do port fowarding for consumer
    - If you want to do so you should get the fix IP (29DKK per month= 6AUD) get your own router and ask them to set the fiber box in bridge mode
    After 10 days of phone calls its the first time got an answer that makes sense.
    In my country that would be a great reason to change ISP asap, but here I have to deal with what I have
    Any advice about a good router for home use?
    You should ask your ISP for what models they recommend. They will likely have some recommendations.
    There are soooooo many routers out there.

I did ask them, best routers? icotera, of course! national brand, there can be any better?
    The support guy said even with fixed IP Hamachi is not gonna work until the fiber box is bridged
    On the meantime thanks a lot Damned for the quick replies

Yep, try Hamachi - it gets around the issues we’ve been discussing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Sorry - it does appear you tried Hamachi. It is unusual for a network provider to be blocking Hamachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaume View Post
    The support guy said even with fixed IP Hamachi is not gonna work until the fiber box is bridged
    Guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

https://www.vpnuniversity.com/learn/...vpn-is-blocked
    Last edited by Andraax; January 12th, 2020 at 23:33.

Thread Information