FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 23 of 40 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Thanks. I'll keep you posted if I was able to get it to build on the Mac.

I got it to work on a Mac with WineSkin.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The guy that wrote this Im pretty sure wrote it on a mac...
    Damned for the record I'm pretty anti apple ;p . In India one phone of theirs costs the same as running your entrie household for like a year. Haha.

None of my friends and me use them as we put the money to much better use. The only place we see these are those people that are filthy rich or their husbands or parents are filthy rich or at work when we have a lot of Photoshop activities. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrown View Post
    I got it to work on a Mac with WineSkin.
    Ah that's nice, if it's not too much trouble could you please write up a guide and put it up here. It could help all the other users that are stuck like you.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kp9911 View Post
    Damned for the record I'm pretty anti apple ;p . In India one phone of theirs costs the same as running your entrie household for like a year. Haha.

None of my friends and me use them as we put the money to much better use. The only place we see these are those people that are filthy rich or their husbands or parents are filthy rich or at work when we have a lot of Photoshop activities. ;P
    Im so sorry kp9911 i didnt read which parser tool thread this was very carefully!
    Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Im so sorry kp9911 i didnt read with parser tool thread this was very carefully!
    Keep up the good work!
    Lol no worries but since you had asked ;p

Blog Entries
    How is this coming along? I am about to start a larger book conversion and I am hoping for an easier way to add reference manuals in. :-)
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Well to be honest I've been busy with the seasons festivities and what not so didn't really get a lot of time in it. I think this will remain the same for the rest of the month as I have some pretty important irl stuff to complete.

I've completed a lot of story related items (you can see my signature) along with rollable tables. This section has been pretty rough with regards to the formatting wew.

And the thing is that I have not even started the ui elements for these features, but the parser modules are mostly complete.

Also I have been working closely with Lord entrails to add a bonus feature to the app where in it can take your dB.xml file and convert it to a nicely formatted word doc.
    Last edited by kp9911; January 2nd, 2017 at 20:11.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kp9911 View Post

Also I have been working closely with Lord entrails to add a bonus feature to the app where in it can take your dB.xml file and convert it to a nicely formatted word doc.
    Which I have been highly appreciative of

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    How is this coming along? I am about to start a larger book conversion and I am hoping for an easier way to add reference manuals in. :-)
    Ah, so it will eventually support the reference manual format as outlined in the developer guide, kp9911? I had mentioned I would try and help out on this previously but I haven't had a chance to get to it yet. I've been spending my free time working on the Swords & Wizardry ruleset. I'm not trying to hurry you up on the reference manual format, was just curious.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Thread Information