STAR TREK 2d20
Page 91 of 105 First ... 41818990919293101 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanun View Post
    it could be good if it didn't occupy the entire token .-.
    Such things usually are because of the map/image scale. Widgets are sized to fit on tokens that are scaled to maps that have a 50-100 pixels per 5 ft square scale. What pixel size is your FG grid set to?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

So when you use this extension and the tokens come into combat with effects already on them... a monster or even a PC/NPC has resistance to damage, vulnerable to other kinds of damage, immunity to something else... and then combat ensues and spells are slung and NEW effects are added by the combatants (I.e. charmed, restrained, blinded, etc.), WHAT DO THE PLAYERS ACTUALLY SEE WHEN THEY HOVER OVER THE TOKENS?

(a) they can see and read everything
    (b) they can only see what they added
    (c) they can only see effects that were added during combat (aka preset effects or effects added to SELF cannot be read by other users)
    (d) move on with your life and just turn the setting off...

Example: Mummy token has effects on it that can be easily read by me but I want to know if they can be read by my players
    Effects.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shireling View Post
    WHAT DO THE PLAYERS ACTUALLY SEE WHEN THEY HOVER OVER THE TOKENS?
    Start a second instanf of FG. Select Join Campaign. Enter a unique username and use the address of localhost

You now have a 'player' view connected to your table and you can control both and see what the player would see.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I dont believe you can, I am not sure why you would want to. When it comes to group attacks my players find it essential, it tells them who they targetted and who they didn't have targetted. Its only a single click to remove.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Start a second instanf of FG. Select Join Campaign. Enter a unique username and use the address of localhost

You now have a 'player' view connected to your table and you can control both and see what the player would see.
    I had the same problem as someone else where I couldn't figure out how to get past the Steam launcher and then I told myself I was an idiot and went back into the folders where all my games are installed and opened the app the second time and did what you said. Worked great and the effects worked great! There is a difference between what the DM sees and what the players see which makes it fantastic to use! Thank you!

Blog Entries
    You can also start a second instance in Windows by right clicking on the program icon in the task bar and selecting Fantasy Grounds. easier

Hi, anyone else having this issue?:
    https://youtu.be/_Z9hoXvfd9w
    When using range attacks of npcs while having the "automatic ranged modifiers" on, got an error:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/rDwneBj1J
    thanks

Update:
    Thanks @Zaccheus for illuminate the path of this lost templar with your mighty light.
    Last edited by Salva; March 27th, 2020 at 21:39. Reason: Saw the light

Hi, my gaming group has been playing together in person at the table for some 20 years now but this Covid-19 thing has forced us to go to VTT and we've only just discovered FGC! Great product! We really love it!

We loaded up Stymir's 5e Combat Enhancer but have experienced a problem with it. We've done a fair bit of troubleshooting after going through the posts on this thread but can't seem to resolve the issue. When a PC or NPC dies, its token balloons from the standard fit-to-grid to an oversized scale:

5e Combat Enhancer death effect.PNG

5e Combat Enhancer error message.PNG

Could anyone give us some advice as to how to go about fixing this issue, please? Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by skkhoo View Post
    Hi, my gaming group has been playing together in person at the table for some 20 years now but this Covid-19 thing has forced us to go to VTT and we've only just discovered FGC! Great product! We really love it!

We loaded up Stymir's 5e Combat Enhancer but have experienced a problem with it. We've done a fair bit of troubleshooting after going through the posts on this thread but can't seem to resolve the issue. When a PC or NPC dies, its token balloons from the standard fit-to-grid to an oversized scale:

5e Combat Enhancer death effect.PNG

5e Combat Enhancer error message.PNG

Could anyone give us some advice as to how to go about fixing this issue, please? Thank you in advance!
    Hi skkhoo, i assume you have already:
    1.Check you have the last version of the extension
    2.Tried to disable all other extensions to discard a possible extension conflict.
    3.Draw a grid on the map (it looks for me you havent so check it).

Quote Originally Posted by Salva View Post
    Hi skkhoo, i assume you have already:
    1.Check you have the last version of the extension
    2.Tried to disable all other extensions to discard a possible extension conflict.
    3.Draw a grid on the map (it looks for me you havent so check it).
    Hi, Salva!

Thanks for your prompt reply! Yes, we have done all three - we've uploaded the latest versions of the extensions in question, we have checked and double-checked that we followed the installation instructions carefully; we have tried disabling other extensions (we only have one other extension) other than the base extensions that come with the core program but the problem persists; and, yes, we did place a grid on the map - on loading the tokens to the map, everything snapped perfectly to gridlines and combat all went as per normal but on the death of a character or NPC, that deceased token blows up in scale. When we "unlock the scale" of the token, it gets even bigger.

We're going through the various permutations and one of my players is an experienced programmer, and we've not been able to identify a fix, unfortunately.

Thread Information