FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 17 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron28 View Post
    I know this is last minute, but I registered another 5e game for Saturday, 4/18. I can run the Caves of Chaos portion of Keep on the Borderlands that I have converted from 1e to 5e. I already have a channel setup on the FG teamspeak. I already have an ultimate license. I can have this campaign setup quickly with 6 pregen characters to choose from.
    We wouldn't normally approve a new event this close to the convention. But there's a lot of interest in 5E, so I'm going to allow it - I just hope people don't drop out of other games to join this... Baron28 - I've sent you an email to confirm the start times for this game - it's listed as 10am Central Daylight, is this correct?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    We wouldn't normally approve a new event this close to the convention. But there's a lot of interest in 5E, so I'm going to allow it - I just hope people don't drop out of other games to join this... Baron28 - I've sent you an email to confirm the start times for this game - it's listed as 10am Central Daylight, is this correct?
    Replied back to your email. 10 AM CDT is the start time.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron28 View Post
    Replied back to your email. 10 AM CDT is the start time.
    Event approved.

5E Caves of Chaos goodness here: https://www.fg-con.com/events/baron2...ds-one-shot-2/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Get shut out of the other 5e D&D games at FG-Con? Last minute FG-Con 5e D&D one shot! Need 3 players! Maximum of 6! Pregen Characters available! Teamspeak channel! PHB and MM mod files, various extensions loaded into this campaign! Fast Internet speed!

https://www.fg-con.com/events/baron2...ds-one-shot-2/
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Wish I could Baron a bit early for me.
    Good Luck with the game.

Had a last minute cancellation for our One Ring game on Sat. the 18th at 14:00 UTC (9:00AM CDT). Any takers for the empty slot?

Treasures Long Lost

Is there a list of the games running during the convention and their starting times?

I looked at the game calendar and it shows all games, but I can't tell which are convention only.

Thanks.

EDIT: sorted.
    Last edited by sirchet; April 18th, 2015 at 01:12.
    Help is good when asked for,
    better when needed.

It's dangerous to go it alone, here take this.

Full License Holder

Blog Entries
    What do you mean? All the games there are convention games. https://www.fg-con.com/events/
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Ooohh the energy!!! I forgot what time my event starts!!!
    (Heads on over to the website...)

Edit: 7 p.m. GMT+9

Oh, I just had a cancellation. Message me if you are interested. 5e D&D. Pre-gen characters.
    Last edited by spoofer; April 18th, 2015 at 04:40.

Had a blast with my two groups today! One group managed to reverse a curse on a small fishing village after being shipwrecked themselves, and another group managed to fight off over 40 Kobolds (with a little help) in one fight and defeat a 200 foot Ancient Red Dragon in another, where the Dragon got the drop on them! And they were only level 1!

I know it sounds naff! But it was all legit and the guys loved it and we all had a great time - thanks to all who attended.
    Ultimate license

Thread Information