DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 58 First ... 234561454 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Are you 100% sure that you are looking in the correct data folder? The best way to check is to open it using the folder button in the main FG window.
    Is it possible the ruleset file is in the Vault?
    If so we could supply the strings file for translations?

The file should be CallOfCthulhu7e.pak

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    Not wanting to sound picky but

In the reference manual section C14 > Optional rules. The copy seems to be truncated at the end. It seems to cut off mid sentence at the end after 'Nyarlathotep'

This is only a minor thing so hardly a priority. There is another chapter in the reference manual that is truncated but I have lost it now.
    Definitely point out when you find them and they will get updated fairly quickly.

Hello Damned,
    Well, I had the problem again (those with bonus dice).
    I suppressed all corerpg.pak files from the cmputer and reloaded.
    Same things. In the Dice tower, it add unit dices instead of second ten dice.
    I did the test after cerating a brand new campaing and a new character sheet

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Are you 100% sure that you are looking in the correct data folder? The best way to check is to open it using the folder button in the main FG window.
    Yes.
    I even completely uninstalled FG, deleted the directory from my hard drive and then reinstalled via steam. He handed me the .pak 6e but not the 7e.

Attachment 17020

Dragonheels has the same problem ...
    MJ / Modeur français.
    Tuto FG2 / Replays : https://www.youtube.com/user/kael79000/
    Communauté JDRVirtuel :
    https://jdrvirtuel.com/

A friend on our french forum find them in the vault rep. the file is CHAFGCOCCOC7ERS.dat but cannot be unzipped cause password protected

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Is it possible the ruleset file is in the Vault?
    Yes, it is in Vault folder. Problem, it's protected by a password, of the blow I can not go to look for the string file.

EDIT: Dragonheels was faster ^^
    MJ / Modeur français.
    Tuto FG2 / Replays : https://www.youtube.com/user/kael79000/
    Communauté JDRVirtuel :
    https://jdrvirtuel.com/

Blog Entries
    Skellan - errr I missed 2 full pages... they have been added in for the first revison.

Hi dragonheels you didnt mention the dice tower in your original post - I never use the tower - it does indeed roll the wrong bonus die when the tower is used. Ill get it investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Skellan - errr I missed 2 full pages... they have been added in for the first revison.

Hi dragonheels you didnt mention the dice tower in your original post - I never use the tower - it does indeed roll the wrong bonus die when the tower is used. Ill get it investigated.
    Thanks a lot Damned
    Any chance to have the ruleset outside the vault ?

VenomousFiligree
    Dragged an NPC into the character window to create character from NPC. When I open the newly created character sheet I get the following Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_era.lua"]:242: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

VenomousFiligree
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    Dragged an NPC into the character window to create character from NPC. When I open the newly created character sheet I get the following Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_era.lua"]:242: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
    I did have the modern sheet selected in the options. It would appear that the damage bonus wasn't working correctly either with this setting as well.

Thread Information