FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 150 First ... 6789101858108 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    I don't understand what this is addressing? Is there an intrinsic language ability similar to "Gurps_4Elanguages.ext? If so, how do I access it?
    Yes, CoreRPG has languages built in. You can create languages for you campaign in the options screen. The dropdown in the chat window will then be populated with your campaign languages.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Another suggestion. Remove the character point totals and such for players when they choose their character at launch. I'm not sure why players should be able to see those values. Makes sense for the GM, but not the players.
    I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to see that, but I will make this an option to can turn on or off. What are the thoughts of others.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to see that, but I will make this an option to can turn on or off. What are the thoughts of others.
    Well, I don't want my players comparing point values with each other. I also populate the characters list with NPCs, and I want their point total to be unknown.

Well, I don't want my players comparing point values with each other. I also populate the characters list with NPCs, and I want their point total to be unknown.
    Players can only see their own characters. So, they can only compare point totals among character sheets that they control anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Players can only see their own characters. So, they can only compare point totals among character sheets that they control anyway...
    Hrmm, perhaps I am being misled because I only know what I see when I run a 2nd instance as a player on my own computer. If what Andraax says is correct, there is nothing that needs to be addressed.
    Last edited by seycyrus; January 15th, 2017 at 00:26.

Connect with one player name, take control of a character. Then connect with a different name, you shouldn't see that character being controlled by the "other" name.

Hrmm, perhaps I am being misled because I only know what I see when I run a 2nd instance as a player on my own computer. If what Andraax says is correct, there is nothing that needs to be addressed.
    And for NPCs in the character list, you can right click on them and select "Take Ownership (as GM)".

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    And for NPCs in the character list, you can right click on them and select "Take Ownership (as GM)".
    Thank you for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Yes, CoreRPG has languages built in. You can create languages for you campaign in the options screen. The dropdown in the chat window will then be populated with your campaign languages.
    I can access a sub-window using the "languages" button, from the options tab, but run into difficulty. I see a field where I can manually enter a language (Elven for example) and a corresponding drop down menu where I assume there are meant to be font choices. Unfortunately, there are no choices available. I have also tried placing the "Fantasy Language Fonts.ext" into my extensions folder, but do not see it as something I can pull into my gurps campaign.

I have also tried placing the "Fantasy Language Fonts.ext" into my extensions folder, but do not see it as something I can pull into my gurps campaign.
    I don't use the languages feature, so I'm familiar with the intricacies. I will play around or maybe someone more familiar, can advise.

Thread Information