DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 110 First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last

Every single NPC has the TYPE of CREATURE. If that is true, why display the column? Note that I am referencing it from the library.

EDIT FOLLOWS: ---------------------------------------------------------

Looking at this a little harder, it appears to be an internal designator:

As you can see, a creature that I added has no 'type' (and no place to specify a type). Types seem to be creature or trap.

Last edited by Topdecker; February 25th, 2018 at 22:06. Reason: More info

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply I was picking up my dice and leaving. I really love Starfinder, and am eager to see the mod mature. I'm sorry if I gave anyone the impression that I wasn't.

on an unrelated note, bug report:

I created an NPC for a module I'm imputting (Planet Death, from "The Dice Decide," sold through Paizo's site) which is a large sand snake. When I create the NPC in the NPCs window, I set its size and reach both as 10. When I pin the encounter to the map and pre-place the snake's token, it places as normal size. When I then drop the encounter into the combat tracker, I can drag the snake from the combat tracker onto the map and it scales appropriately, as large.

Am I doing something wrong? This is entirely possible... I'm still learning Fantasy Grounds.

Thank you for your attention.
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Did a small update go out today at all? Saw a quick update on the first Adventure module when I logged in. Also was wondering if an option is going to be given to Soldiers during Character creation to choose either Str or Dex as their key stat as it is in the core rulebook. From all I have seen so far, it defaults to Dex only.
    Last edited by ragnaroc1011; February 26th, 2018 at 19:36.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnaroc1011 View Post
    Did a small update go out today at all? Saw a quick update on the first Adventure module when I logged in. Also was wondering if an option is going to be given to Soldiers during Character creation to choose either Str or Dex as their key stat as it is in the core rulebook. From all I have seen so far, it defaults to Dex only.
    You can select the key stat. Just open up the magnifying glass by the ability scores and the key ability score should be a selection box would on top of the sheet that pops up.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    You can select the key stat. Just open up the magnifying glass by the ability scores and the key ability score should be a selection box would on top of the sheet that pops up.
    Rocking... Thanks for the heads up! Learn something new everyday!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    Sorry, I didn't mean to imply I was picking up my dice and leaving. I really love Starfinder, and am eager to see the mod mature. I'm sorry if I gave anyone the impression that I wasn't.

I created an NPC for a module I'm imputting (Planet Death, from "The Dice Decide," sold through Paizo's site) which is a large sand snake. When I create the NPC in the NPCs window, I set its size and reach both as 10. When I pin the encounter to the map and pre-place the snake's token, it places as normal size. When I then drop the encounter into the combat tracker, I can drag the snake from the combat tracker onto the map and it scales appropriately, as large.

Am I doing something wrong? This is entirely possible... I'm still learning Fantasy Grounds.

There are only a certain number of sizes supported in FG - I think up to 5. I wrote a quick extension to support some larger sizes somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    There are only a certain number of sizes supported in FG - I think up to 5. I wrote a quick extension to support some larger sizes somewhere...
    Size doesn't matter really when dealing with the scaling of the token. See below..

Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post

Unfortunately, this is something that is CoreRPG based (granted, I am using my experience from Pathfinder for reference). When you are pre-placing the token from the encounter, it is just that, a token. When you press the triangle to put them onto the tracker, this changes them into actors. If there is a grid set on the map, the token should have the shading for it's reach. However, since it was placed on the map prior to being on the map, it will not resize. The moment you drag the token from the CT to the map, it will resize and scale properly. After the thing is on the map, you can then use the proper boxes to adjust the space/reach. Once again, the token will not resize until refreshed upon the map.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Creating a Soldier tonight to start in a lvl 2 campaign. Equipped Thinplate on him. He has heavy armor Prof and 14 str. The thinplate dropped his STR to 1. I unequipped the Thinplate and my STR returned to 14. As a test I made a Mechanic with the same 14 Str and equipped Thinplate on him. Same result. Just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Creating new NPCs and adjusting their Statistics -> Ability Scores does not appear to update the Ability Score Bonus values at all. However, when rolling them, it appears the actual bonus value is in there and correct. See image:
    npc_stat_issue.jpg

Blind-Fight shows up in the Core Rulebook Reference Manual, but is missing from the actual Feat list. See image:
    sfrpg_blind_fight_missing_01.jpg

Thread Information