5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    I added the filter at the end of PFRPG2's own ct.lua file. This is what made it work with the original 5E SA extension (except for the error I posted earlier). But both the CoreRPG SA and the latest 5E lead to the CT being empty as soon as anything is added to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    (typo)

Any idea why the original 5E version works better in PF2 than the CoreRPG and new 5E version? I added the filter to ct.lua in PFRPG2 and with the original 5E I can hide and unhide (N)PCs in CT, but the newer versions keep the CT completely empty (permanently), regardless of button-usage.
    Let me be clear, that CoreRPG version was for testing only. To keep from confusing people you might should start a new thread so you can discuss the PF solutions that might/might not be working. Otherwise the 5E folks here will be lost.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    This extension is not currently compatible with the 5e Legendary Assistant extension, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tant-extension
    When they are both loaded, the Situational Awareness buttons no longer work.
    The author of LA is working on a solution.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Agreed, sorry for the confusion.

Hi Celestian,

I don't suppose there's any chance it's possible to add the ability to define the default visibility state for the tokens within your extension? I hate that the token's all appear invisible and I have to individually alter each one to make them Mask Sensitive (which is how I would want them 85% of the time, which will probably be nearer 99% of the time once LoS distance restrictions are implemented). Even the ability to group change their state would be a massive QoL improvement for me.

I realise that this is not what your extension is specifically set up to address but I thought it might be adjacent enough for it to be worth asking.

Cheers, and thanks for all your work,

Simon

I was testing the 5E version 1.03 and noticed a bug that only seems to occur in Unity, but not in classic. New campaign, no other extensions loaded.

Observed behavior: When an npc is first added to the CT and then to a map, the SA deactivate button does not appear to work when clicked (the tokens remain visible in the CT). However, if you then immediately activate the tokens and deactivate them again, it does work. It appears that the first time pressing the deactivate button on a new NPC doesnt refresh the CT filter.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. add npc to CT
    2. drag to map
    3. use selection tool to select NPC
    4. click the SA deactivate tokens button (red X)
    token still appears in the CT.
    5. click the activate token button (green check), then the deactivate button again.
    token now appears/disappears as expected.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I was testing the 5E version 1.03 and noticed a bug that only seems to occur in Unity, but not in classic. New campaign, no other extensions loaded.

Observed behavior: When an npc is first added to the CT and then to a map, the SA deactivate button does not appear to work when clicked (the tokens remain visible in the CT). However, if you then immediately activate the tokens and deactivate them again, it does work. It appears that the first time pressing the deactivate button on a new NPC doesnt refresh the CT filter.
    Thats more than likely the subwindow display bug in FGU that JPG is aware of and planning to correct. I've noticed the same behavior in 2e.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Hi Celestian,

I don't suppose there's any chance it's possible to add the ability to define the default visibility state for the tokens within your extension? I hate that the token's all appear invisible and I have to individually alter each one to make them Mask Sensitive (which is how I would want them 85% of the time, which will probably be nearer 99% of the time once LoS distance restrictions are implemented). Even the ability to group change their state would be a massive QoL improvement for me.
    Currently the extension places the npcs into the CT. When you remove them it will set tokenvis to 0 (invisible) and remove them from the CT. Adding in something like token grouping would require additional UI/windows and increase the complexity for users.

If/when they add API calls to know if a token can see a token via LOS I will consider having options to auto "add" (but not remove) npcs from the CT in or other visibility behavior in FGU. Right now, it's entirely up to the DM to manually resolve.
    ---

No worries and cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    If/when they add API calls to know if a token can see a token via LOS I will consider having options to auto "add" (but not remove) npcs from the CT in or other visibility behavior in FGU.

This would be so awesome, it would help also in solo adventures too.

Thread Information