FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 19 First ... 3456715 ... Last

Thread: Hacking a Theme

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    I love this theme but I have noticed one issue when I send an image like a map to the background. When I do that I am no longer able to do anything with the image including closing it also it still reserves space on the right for the old button bar. you get to that mode by clicking the little brown button next to the lock at the top of the image window. I like that mode and use it alot because I can have my NPC blocks and story windows open and easy to get to when the map is open.
    Just uploaded v1.3. This is my attempt to fix the issue. Let me know how it works for you.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Updated to v1.4 to improve the background image handling.
    Last edited by swbuza; July 6th, 2019 at 09:42.

Wow, great job. Thanks for coming back to this. I love this Theme...
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I've added gfx.zip to the downloads. This isn't a necessary component of the extension, but is just the source images from Photoshop in case someone wants them to add compatible buttons through other extensions.

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    incredible, great organizaion.

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    A suggestion, you know, when you have the time... you could almost definitely simplify each of the text buttons down to an icon, and the tooltip on mouseover would tell you what the icon is. This would save valuable screen space. Most players would learn the icons relatively quickly... again, this is a suggestion, i think what you've done is the first major advance on the UI of Fantasy Grounds that I've seen in years... it's always bothered me how the buttons and the chat box were always at either side of the screen. What you've done here would also be great for a multiple (stretched) monitor setup. Great work!

Something like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow I like that as well

Quote Originally Posted by swbuza View Post
    Something like this?
    That looks good,nice and clean.
    But there mght need a optuon added to the options menu. Giving you the option between Icons or Words.
    Personally I liked rhe word buttons better. Didnt have to mouse over the icon everytime. Some of us older folk dont have rhe memory to remember what Icon did what.
    Just me thinking ourloud.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Agreed.. I really like the text being on the buttons as this theme originally had (I am near ancient and blind these days.. ). An option to choose either / or would be awesome.

Thread Information