FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    It's happening. More than 100 New Sci-fi designs are being added to the Meanders range of synchable terrain thanks to my wonderful backers - and - its not over yet. Now in the last 72 hours of the campaign there are still loads of exciting goals left to hit suitable for #StarWars #BladeRunner #Alien #Starjammer #Starfinder #WH40k #Tyranids #StarTrek #Pathfinder #RPG . Truly this is going to be an exceptional digital sci-fi map set!

Attachment 19267

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-and-terrains

#Kickstarter #Tabletop #Digitalmap #Meanders #GTW #Scifi

Hello - just an update since last I posted. It's now August and I am happy to say 50% of the total maps have already been completed and sent to backers - that's around 58 meander Maps - with 54 yet to go, due November. Effectively, making great progress despite some hiccups along the way - and with all 48 Core Maps completed I am now starting on the 32 Superset.

Some designs are already available from my webstore for $1 ea (in five formats) at gametilewarehouse.com bringing the total of available Meander maps to over 200.

And for those interested in following along with my Meander projects, there is a new facebook group: Meanders @ Facebook

Kind Regards,
    Kris
    PS - Hoping to launch a 3rd Wave called Dungeons, Dragons & Dwarves in December.

Scifi series plannout.jpg
    core mc maps.jpg
    class xnd 3 by game tile warehouse.jpg

These look nice, any plans for making a FG map pack?

Quote Originally Posted by dracklor View Post
    These look nice, any plans for making a FG map pack?
    They are compatible with Fantasy Grounds - many of the users here assisted in the overall design of Meanders to ensure they worked well with FG.

Blog Entries
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-dungeon-rooms

Less than 24 hours left in this one. Kris always does a good job.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

So I just got the survey, I am unsure which size offered would be best for use in FG 25mm, 28mm, or 32mm tiles from the Digital Dungeon campaign. What would be your recommendation?

Blog Entries
    I asked the same, generally I just care about how many pixels make 5' and scale to be below the FG limit of 2400x2400 pixels (approximate). I usually go for 50 pixels = 5'. Some people prefer 100.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

So if I am understanding you correctly, and using the millimeters to pixels converter I just googled up correctly, then 25mm is roughly 94.5 pixels, 28mm about 105.8, and 32 would be 120.9?

So I should probably go for the 28 for use in FG?

I wonder if Kris could weigh in on this? I'm something of a neophyte at this still.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    ... the FG limit of 2400x2400 pixels (approximate).
    2048x2048 is the recommended limit. Go with 2000x2000 if you can't remember the exact numbers. :-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by dracklor View Post
    So if I am understanding you correctly, and using the millimeters to pixels converter I just googled up correctly, then 25mm is roughly 94.5 pixels, 28mm about 105.8, and 32 would be 120.9?

So I should probably go for the 28 for use in FG?

I wonder if Kris could weigh in on this? I'm something of a neophyte at this still.
    Kris has replied in the Kickstarter saying the maps are 300dpi (dots per inch) where 1 inch is roughly equal to 25mm. So, to get grids of 300x300 pixels go for 25mm. You're going to have to resize down anyway, so starting at a nice round number is easier, as opposed to 336x336 or 384x384 for the grid.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information