5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Help please create a Feats with + to the abilities

Hello. I try to make the modules in Russian, I very much ask for your help and again I apologize for the google translator. I create Feats for example Artistic, this feature should give +1 to charisma. How can I tie to a link, so that the character who chooses this line gets +1 for charisma? Or at least that in this line was a reference to the +1 to charisma. For example, in the races there are Traits, which give + to the skills

The ruleset (game framework) does not automatically add in any changes to the PC sheet for feats at this time.

Regards,
    JPG

Tell me, please, and when creating a race there are traits that add + to abilities. These Traits can be created so that they also add +?

Blog Entries
    Yujin:

Races automatically add the ability score increases when added to a PC sheet, you COULD alter those or make new ones to accommodate changes to that.

Also regarding feats, what about this? - https://www.dmsguild.com/product/222...ate_rem=878507
    Last edited by rob2e; September 26th, 2017 at 10:11.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by Yujin View Post
    Tell me, please, and when creating a race there are traits that add + to abilities. These Traits can be created so that they also add +?
    This video might be of interest - if you can understand what I'm saying
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This video might be of interest - if you can understand what I'm saying
    Many thanks! this is exactly what i need.And on youtube there is a translation into all languages.

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Yujin:

Races automatically add the ability score increases when added to a PC sheet, you COULD alter those or make new ones to accommodate changes to that.

Also regarding feats, what about this? - https://www.dmsguild.com/product/222...ate_rem=878507
    Many thanks for the link on the resourcefull very much useful, for me. However, it is not yet possible to buy.

Thread Information