DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 65 of 105 First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    How large is the map? Has the image been updated outside of FG since it was added to FG? Have you resized the layers at all?

Those types of things cause problems with the layers extension (which is the part of this extension you are having issues with).
    The first time I had this issue was on the Nightstone map on SKT module from WotC. It is a biiiig map with a lot of squares/grid. The second time is on a non-gridded overland view of a town (Triboar from the same module). So the image size isn't the problem causer.

I'm not sure what you mean by resizing the layers? I right click the image and then select Adjust Horitontally to make it fit my screen but that shouldn't be a problem.

I have moved the grid around in the Nightstone map but that can't be the cause either because the other map doesn't have a grid but still has the same prob.

While it's been a while since I've seen this happen. It's usually been when opening a very large map, after which latter maps are likely to cause issues during that session of the game. That is until the campaign gets reloaded.
    When individual players have had this issue, a restart and reconnect has fixed it.

All these sort of things should stop being and issue once Unity comes out.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; August 2nd, 2019 at 23:15.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    That is until the campaign gets reloaded. When individual players have had this issue, a restart and reconnect has fixed it.
    I'm gonna guess /reload from the DM should also work? I'll try it if it happens again, thank you. I'll try to provide more information too.

I think there was an Error Code but I can't find where I saved it now. Would that help? I mean normally yeah of course, but in this situation?

Blog Entries
    You cant /reload while you have a client connected... otherwise yes.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You cant /reload while you have a client connected... otherwise yes.
    Oh I didn't know that

I just installed these two extensions per the instructions, and I have a couple of questions.

When making any ranged/thrown attack, I get the following script error, regardless of how I make the attack (drop it on the CT icon, drop it on the map icon, or target and double-click)
    Script Error: [string"script/ranged_attacks.lus"]478: bad argument #1 to 'match' [string expected, got nil]

The other question is when I drop a save onto a creature, I get the X or check, but that overlay stays even after the damage is applied. How do you get rid of that?

Hello Axoid,

For the script error - It's 99% likely to be interacting with another extension and the two don't get along. Which ones do you have?

The second issue is just one of clicking the clear saves button at the top right of that map's tool bar. Looks sort of like a 20-sided die in wireframe. Click that, and it clears them all.

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    I think there was an Error Code but I can't find where I saved it now.
    Found it:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_ping.lua"]:96: attempt to index local 'w' (a nil value)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrollay_image)
    Script Warning: onZoom: Recursive control event or call terminated (imagecontrollay_image)

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    Found it:
    I've been getting this a lot, it's quite common and requires a restart, DM's on Sleeper Island that use the Combat Enhancer are also running into this issue.Error FG.png

@HuseyinCinar
    @DGM

Please fill out a bug report so I can look into it.

Bug Report

Is your FG software up to date?

Do you have the latest version of both extensions installed?
    (You can see the most up to date version numbers in the first post on page 1, the version numbers are printed in FG on start in the chat.)

How much memory is Fantasy Grounds using while the error occurs? (You can check this in the Task Manager if you're using Windows)

Please post the console error printout here:
    (This is the error log window text. It can be opened by typing '/console' in the FG text window if it didn't open by itself. Also if there are no output errors, state that here.)

If you create a new (clean) campaign, does the error still occur, with ONLY the 5E Combat Enhancer and Token Helper extensions enabled?

Can you recreate the error consistently?

What are the precise steps to recreating the error?

Does this always happen?

Does this only happen when using a specific module, map, NPC, PC, weapon, etc.?
    (The more in depth information on which these are the better.)

Do you have a screenshot you could share?

Any further information that could help to replicate and trace the error?
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; August 4th, 2019 at 12:59.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thread Information