STAR TREK 2d20
Page 64 of 105 First ... 1454626364656674 ... Last
    Bummer, as I've thought that exact thing literally hundreds of times now. It increases the number of layer changes I have to make immeasurably, but I've mostly learned to just work around it (but not so much that i don't get bothered by it every time I do it).
    But a limitation in the API is a limitation in the API. I'll survive.
    =)

Quote Originally Posted by JLBatman View Post
    Bummer, as I've thought that exact thing literally hundreds of times now. It increases the number of layer changes I have to make immeasurably, but I've mostly learned to just work around it (but not so much that i don't get bothered by it every time I do it).
    I would have coded it in the original layers extension ages ago if the API would have allowed it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's all good, Trenloe. We are all just appreciative of what is there so far!

I think we all share the same sentiment about this. That's the reason I added a button to the image interface to specifically toggle between the top and bottom layer, without risking involving the layer mask. *laughs*

On the bright side if you're in a campaign you have activated the extension in, you can add the pins to the top layer.
    ps. This won't work if your planning to export it to a module, if you do it won't pick up any pins on any other layer than the bottom one.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's not possible to do this via the FG API.
    No problem. love the .ext, Great Work

My maps have all suddenly gone utterly black with the extension enabled. Any way to correct this?

I have seen this before, but it was temporary.
    Did you exit and come back in? I assume you probably did, but I thought I'd ask. I would suggest giving your computer a quick test by removing a few mods just to see if there's a size limit you are hitting?

I only have the main mod and core token helper activated.

Sometimes when I zoom in a map, the image gets stuck but the pins move closer/farther as if the image is actually zooming in and out. When this happens, I can control the map but the players all report that their maps are EXTREMELY zoomed in and that they can't manipulate it in any way. Not with the button on the right bottom corner, not with Alt shift or anything. I can use the map ping thing to carry them somewhere which shows them the map but it immediately reverts to being HELLA zoomed in.

Is this a known thing?

Blog Entries
    How large is the map? Has the image been updated outside of FG since it was added to FG? Have you resized the layers at all?

Those types of things cause problems with the layers extension (which is the part of this extension you are having issues with).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information