Starfinder Playlist
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last

Err, if you don't share them, your players shouldn't be able to see them...

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    I should have indicated I also have all the guilds in there, too. I created an entire Waterdeep module with all that stuff tied in. I want them to see the guilds, but I'm a little more wary about the factions, and if it's possible to have a toggle-able hide/unhide option, that would be great. I'm guessing that maybe just creating another module entirely, one that they can't load up, is likely my best option?

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Exactly!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by Ramtrap View Post
    I should have indicated I also have all the guilds in there, too. I created an entire Waterdeep module with all that stuff tied in. I want them to see the guilds, but I'm a little more wary about the factions, and if it's possible to have a toggle-able hide/unhide option, that would be great. I'm guessing that maybe just creating another module entirely, one that they can't load up, is likely my best option?
    Yeah, if the "don't share the records" doesn't help, then the next step ios to have GM-versions and Player-version, just like with maps.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Yeah, if the "don't share the records" doesn't help, then the next step ios to have GM-versions and Player-version, just like with maps.
    Thank you.

Any chance we could get buttons for Steve's Simplified Starfinder Themes (Bars and Icons)? I've hacked together some similar button blanks. I'll even spell organizations wrong if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallussed View Post
    Any chance we could get buttons for Steve's Simplified Starfinder Themes (Bars and Icons)? I've hacked together some similar button blanks. I'll even spell organizations wrong if you like.
    My issue with graphics is that I suck making them - if people would like to make up graphics for theoir favourite theme (or whatever) then I'll work with them (and anyone else who needs to be involved) and get them intergrated into the DOEs

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    My issue with graphics is that I suck making them - if people would like to make up graphics for theoir favourite theme (or whatever) then I'll work with them (and anyone else who needs to be involved) and get them intergrated into the DOEs

Cheers
    I've put some together for Locations and Organisations (see, I even spelled it wrong for you ). It's not exactly the same, but it's better than what I see now: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cytsv05wt...debar.zip?dl=0

2019-08-10_11-15-56.png

Hi All,

I've just published new versions of all the DOEs. These versions work with FGv3.3.8 & FGv3.3.9 (when it gets released).

Note: For the moment, these versions of the DOEs DO NOT WORK WITH FGU-Beta (for those of you in the FGU-Beta-test Program). For the moment, please feel free to use the (now) old versions of the DOEs. I'll be releaseing FGU-Compatible/Supported/Tested version when FGU is released.

Each new DOE version has been placed on the first Post of each relevant DOE Thread, as per normal.

I'll be updating the each DOE Maunuals (and the FG Wiki), plus the individual Ruleset Extensions Threads, over the next little while.

These DOEs, apart from having general updates, have the following modifications to them:
    • Added ColourGroups to all DOE Lists - Allows the player to give one of 7 coloured backgrounds (8 if you include "none") to the individual Entries in Lists. Used to visually group Entries together. Look for the Rainbow on all DOE List.
    • Fixed the Comma in Prices Issue in Buildings (Shops)
    • Caused Items weighing less than 1 unit to be recorded as 0 weight to stop the FG Engine's recording them as a long decimal in Buildings (Shops).
    • Fixed the Coin Label case Issue in Buildings (Shops).
    • Added ChatBox Message on character buy & sell in Buildings (Shops).

Thanks to Tim Cox for help in getting the last 4 of these done.

These DOEs now support:
    • CoreRPG
    • 13th Age
    • D&D 2E
    • D&D 3.5E
    • D&D 4E
    • D&D 5E
    • Call Of Cthulhu 6E
    • Call Of Cthulhu 7E
    • Castles & Crusades - Needs a Graphic
    • Cypher Systems
    • Fate Core
    • Numenera
    • PFRPG
    • PFRPG2
    • SavageWorlds (SWADE) - Needs three Graphics
    • SFRPG - Needs Graphics
    • SWD
    • The Strange
    • The Dungeon, Simple Brown, Simple Grey, and Wood Themes across all supported Rulesets

These DOEs have had the following Rulesets depreciated and are no longer supported:
    • BoL
    • Dark Herasy
    • GURPS - may re-support in coming versions.
    • Maelstrom
    • MoreCore
    • WHFRP2

As per normal, if you find any bugs (these Extensions are provided "as is"), have any suggestions, etc, then please let me know by posting here for the relevant DOE and I'll get it fixed and released ASAP.

Enjoy
    Last edited by dulux-oz; November 10th, 2019 at 10:40.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Thread Information