FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 17 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Let hope Smite works will adapt it to V20 !!!!

Anyone knows when it will be available for purchase on Steam?

Edit:
    Ok, I think I found the link

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1180730

Can someone confirm for me this is the one? Some DLC happen to be unavailable in Brazil due to some local laws and people from SmiteWorks have to manually make them available. If this is the case, can someone from SW take a look at it, please? It's showing as unavailable for me.
    Last edited by Dr0W; February 26th, 2020 at 21:32.

Blog Entries
    It is unavailable for everyone until after it is released on March 2.

Alright, I may have not been clear.

Now I know it will only be available for purchase on March 2nd. But people from other countries can click the link and check the webpage.

In Brazil we only get a "This item is currently unavailable in your country.", we can't even check what it is. This is the same message I get when some Pathfinder 2e DLC are unavailable and I have to contact you guys to make it available.

So I'm just asking for you to check if it's everything ok, because I want to buy it as soon as March 2nd, but it probably won't be available in Brazil if it keeps this way

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Alright, I may have not been clear.

Now I know it will only be available for purchase on March 2nd. But people from other countries can click the link and check the webpage.

In Brazil we only get a "This item is currently unavailable in your country.", we can't even check what it is. This is the same message I get when some Pathfinder 2e DLC are unavailable and I have to contact you guys to make it available.

So I'm just asking for you to check if it's everything ok, because I want to buy it as soon as March 2nd, but it probably won't be available in Brazil if it keeps this way
    It should inherit from the Fantasy Grounds main app, but we will have to wait until Mar 2nd to know if that worked properly.

Alright, thanks.

I wouldn't mind if you could post the approx. time of release. It can be annoying as a European, waking up thinking: Oh I can watch this, or buy this, and then have to wait until poo o'clock in the evening "because US time difference". Knowing beforehand is just nice.

More importantly; the Author extension should work with this right?

So stoked for this to be released. What I've seen so far looks quite impressive!

Cool, thanks!

Thread Information