FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 19 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Please post any issues with specific extensions in the thread for that extension - otherwise there is a good chance the extension developer won't see the issue. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron28 View Post
    Error when using the Window Saver Extension

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_string.lua"]:200: attempt to call method 'find' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'Opening window combattracker_host with path combattracker'
    Runtime Notice: windowinstance = { class = dicetower, node = nil, x,y,w,h = 974,718,100,100 }
    Runtime Notice: windowinstance = { class = chat, node = nil, x,y,w,h = 15,90,390,822 }
    Runtime Notice: windowinstance = { class = modifierstack, node = nil, x,y,w,h = 15,942,200,60 }
    Runtime Notice: s'Window has closed'
    Here is the correct thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...aver-Extension
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Frankly, with the initial glance at the backwards compatibility breaking modifications in the 5e ruleset, this version should have been 3.4.0, not 3.3.2... Anyway, Effect Targeting Enhancement is not compatible with 3.3.2, and I have no clue when will I have enough time to patch it - as things look, it might actually need a complete rewrite from scratch...
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Blog Entries
    Trenloe, it appears as though I am finally amassing enough followers to make it worth the efforts of adding my "Mystic Class Implementor" extension to the Extensions list at the beginning of this thread. It can be found here. There is also a module of parsed and massaged Disciplines and Talents for the Mystic class. (They work as a pair.) I don't know if you'd wish to add it to the Modules list also. Thanks you for your consideration.
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; October 16th, 2017 at 15:27. Reason: Corrected link
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Blog Entries
    Hi again Trenloe. Please see the post above. I'm guessing it was missed because I posted it so near FG Con.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Trenloe, it appears as though I am finally amassing enough followers to make it worth the efforts of adding my "Mystic Class Implementor" extension to the Extensions list at the beginning of this thread. It can be found here. There is also a module of parsed and massaged Disciplines and Talents for the Mystic class. (They work as a pair.) I don't know if you'd wish to add it to the Modules list also. Thanks you for your consideration.
    I've added it to the modules sticky. Sorry I must have missed this one somehow.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Can user extensions update on their own and if so is there a way to tell if one is setup to? Also modals.

Quote Originally Posted by not_so_there View Post
    Can user extensions update on their own and if so is there a way to tell if one is setup to?
    Short answer: no.

You have to keep track of which extensions you use and then check the relevant extension threads to see if there is an updated extension available. This is really important after FG updates, as extensions usually need to be updated and can cause errors if you don't.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Please change the link to "Effects on Items" to the new thread here with stable version.

Also might want to use "Effects on Items/NPCs and Characters" now.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information