FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    The loss of RW will truly be crushing. I can't overstate how sad I am at the direction LW has taken. Hero Lab Classic and RW were really two really great cornerstones of game management. I still today can't fathom why they weren't valued as such. Too bad no one cares what the end user's think it seems.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to check out World Anvil....

First impressions: Thanks, I hate it.

Welcome to the forums, Raistlindantilus. The loss of RW is very regrettable, but those of us in it from (near-I returned from sea in time to miss the kickstarter) beginning, you could see it coming 100 miles away. Please consider FG as a substitute. It is not a campaign manager per se, but it does pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Welcome to the forums, Raistlindantilus. The loss of RW is very regrettable, but those of us in it from (near-I returned from sea in time to miss the kickstarter) beginning, you could see it coming 100 miles away. Please consider FG as a substitute. It is not a campaign manager per se, but it does pretty good.
    I may have seen it coming if I wasn’t head down buried in it building the next 10 years of my GMing career.

I tried twice to check out FG and I keep hearing good things but can’t really see the appeal.

I’m just here as a placeholder in case FG evolves into something that aligns with my goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlindantilus View Post
    ... in case FG evolves into something that aligns with my goals.
    How will you verify any alignment if you don't work with it?

Thread Information