FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Error.png

What does this error mean? I am receiving it while using the most up-to-date ruleset for GURPS, FGU, no extensions loaded and it is coming from a personal Module I have for the Skills from the Basic Characters Set.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    Error.png

What does this error mean? I am receiving it while using the most up-to-date ruleset for GURPS, FGU, no extensions loaded and it is coming from a personal Module I have for the Skills from the Basic Characters Set.
    At a guess your module has an error somewhere in its XML format. Could be something within the xml tags like an:

"&" when it should be "&" or
    ">" which should be ">" or
    "<" which should be "&lt;" or
    An apostrophe ' which should be "&apos;" or
    A quote " which should be "&quot;"
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Thanks ronnke. I'll give it a look to see what I can find out.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Hi,

Does the System support GURPS 3e and Man-to-Man? If not is it possible to get access to the code so that I can modify it for 3e? Is it possible to get in as a player using the exiting 4e system so I can see how it works? Does the VTT system work well for Space or Autoduel setting or is primarily Fantasy/low tech oriented?

thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by xd134yd View Post
    Hi,

Does the System support GURPS 3e and Man-to-Man? If not is it possible to get access to the code so that I can modify it for 3e? Is it possible to get in as a player using the exiting 4e system so I can see how it works? Does the VTT system work well for Space or Autoduel setting or is primarily Fantasy/low tech oriented?

thanks,
    Fantasy Grounds can support GURPS 3e, however I don't think there is a current 3e ruleset available. 3e and 4e GURPS are near enough that you could probably just use the current GURPS 4e ruleset for games. Alternatively, you could with a little work utilise the CoreRPG or MoreCore rulesets for pretty much any RPG system. As for setting, this VTT, is not geared to any particular genre. Our group, for example, uses GURPS and Fantasy Grounds to play several campaigns such as, Traveller (space scifi), cyberpunk, fantasy, historical age of sail, post apocalyptic, and a modern special forces game. The Fantasy Grounds platform works well.

Accessing the GURPS 4e code is easy. Rename the ruleset file to a .zip and you can get the files that way.

If you want to see how the ruleset all works in practice, then you can check out my groups YouTube channel. We livestream all our weekly game sessions on Twitch and then make them available on YouTube afterwards.

OlympusRPG Group YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/OlympusRPGGroup
    OlympusRPG Group Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/olympusrpg/

Hope this helps.

Me and my group play 3e. Just ignore the fields that are not relevant to you or play around them (for example, a plain character has WILL = PER = INT)

Quote Originally Posted by xd134yd View Post
    Hi,

thanks,
    What ever happened to The Fantasy Trip ruleset that was put out? TFT is very close to Man-to-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    What ever happened to The Fantasy Trip ruleset that was put out? TFT is very close to Man-to-Man.
    It's available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...e-Fantasy-Trip

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Looks like it is hidden in post #48.

Hi,

Thanks, would it be possible to play in one of your games so I could try it out?

regards,

Thread Information