FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Kickstarter Late Pledge?

Any chance for a late pledge campaign on FGU?

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums. Smiteworks hasn't said anything regarding late pledges at this time that I have caught. They do monitor the forums, so if they see this they are likely to reply.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the reply, I hope they do. I was travelling and lost the chance.

Same here ... any updates?

Blog Entries
    IT was updated elsewhere, not sure the link though.

The answer is no late pledges.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

That is a bummer. I got Ultimate and half of my PCs pledged. The other half said they would, but never did... Now when Beta comes along does that mean they can't join us until the actual production version is available?

i was also someone who has been following fgu for like years... and check back every couple months on that long fgu thread. I also missed the kickstarter and am bummed there is no late pledge or pre order from the store option
    bummed... yet... if it actually comes out this year and works... worth

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    That is a bummer. I got Ultimate and half of my PCs pledged. The other half said they would, but never did... Now when Beta comes along does that mean they can't join us until the actual production version is available?
    Probably. We don't know if (or when) FGU Ultimate licenses will allow demo users to connect.

Remember, FGU Beta is beta software. Its not intended to be used for "production" or play. One should expect it to have problems and bugs. Though we (the users) might have other expectations, SmiteWorks goal for the beta is to have a bunch of beta testers testing the software in ways they just can't. And they are going to have to manage the inflow of all the beta test reports that are generated. That's from 8500 beta testers, way more than they need or ever expected.

From a purely beta testers point of view, it doesn't make sense for them to make that pool of beta testers even larger by allowing late pledges (plus then you have some people hurt by others getting the deal they got but not during the "sale" period.)

Yes I understand their are other reasons one might want to allow late pledges, but I'm confident SW have thought about those, and their decision has been made.

Quote Originally Posted by zabbadeuce View Post
    i was also someone who has been following fgu for like years... and check back every couple months on that long fgu thread. I also missed the kickstarter and am bummed there is no late pledge or pre order from the store option
    bummed... yet... if it actually comes out this year and works... worth
    not that it helps now, but make sure you sign up for the weekly newsletter if you want to make sure you are kept up to date on the latest FG news. https://www.facebook.com/fantasygrou...0265896690345/

I got super distracted from my fun and missed the Kickstarter too. Have they mentioned anything about discounts after the launch? I have so much invested I don't want to miss out on the next big iteration.

No such announcements and rumor is we won’t hear until much later in the year.

Thread Information