FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 47 of 151 First ... 3745464748495797147 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    GURPS In Nomine is on my bucket list... although I'd need to acquire that title first.
    Yeah, I really want to do this one too.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

I'd run a GURPS version of Millennium's End, a techno-thriller where PCs play members of BlackEagle/BlackEagle, a modern investigative and protection (think PMC) corporation. Jungle operations in Colombia, urban operations against Mexican Narco-Cartels, and operations for whoever can pay the fees, be them protection details, investigation details, or other.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Sounds like Predator I and II... or are you going for the A-Team?
    Last edited by Hector Trelane; October 25th, 2017 at 16:15.

Neither! BE/BE operatives carry out investigations, espionage, and para-military operations...Though the Predator angle would throw the former Spec-Ops BE/BE cell for a loop!

The original RPG was good, just combat was horribly slow. It's set up in a dark, gritty version of our own world circa 1999 to the early 2000s. The blurb from Drive Thru:

It's two in the morning. The office is forty stories up, high above the sirens, the gunshots, the cries of pain and anguish that are the city at night. Michael is bathed in the glow of his laptop, typing furiously as he navigates the labyrinthine directories of the corporate mainframe. In the pale light of the doorway, Laenna's silhouette stirs.
    "Someone's on the elevator," comes her whisper over the radio headset.
    "No way," Raleigh answers from across the room. "I've got the building control routine up. Elevators are dead."
    "Come see for yourself," Laenna replies. Sure enough, through the green glow of starlight goggles the tiny numbers blink brightly as the elevator ascends.
    "We've got a problem," Michael interjects. "The files aren't here. Sawada lied to us." He turns in the glow of the monitor. "Door lockouts are coming up all over the floor."
    Set up. No one knows we're here. And if that's Techtonics Corporation security, no one will find our bodies, either. Through the darkness comes the quiet chime of the elevator, and an almost inaudible click as Raleigh flips the safety off his P90 . . .

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...nniums-End-v20
    Last edited by GunbunnyFuFu; October 24th, 2017 at 13:10.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    I'd run a GURPS version of Millennium's End
    Easily done, I run a game for my group GURPS: Action, Consular Ops. Which had its roots in the original Millennium's End. I have always enjoyed the setting and try and bring similar elements when I can. You can see some of our campaign elements here... https://forum.olympusrpg.org/viewforum.php?f=89
    Last edited by CommJunkee; October 28th, 2017 at 18:32.

Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Any idea on how they will make that evaluation?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    I know they will monitor how much discussion and interest there is on their forums and social media. Hunter will help push information out via his channels and I guess the feedback from that will be a factor. So the more we can inform people, get them talking about and actually using FG to play GURPS, the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector Trelane View Post
    (. . .)

Well I think Shotgun Jolly is planning a GURPS Mad Max.

For Starters, I would potentially run GURPS Rome and GURPS Celtic Myth. Even GURPS Goblins(! ... a potentially great Con game). GURPS In Nomine is on my bucket list... although I'd need to acquire that title first. (Cool cover art here! https://www.sjgames.com/gurps/books/...g/cover_lg.jpg )
    Guys, what do you think about an Online GURPS Fantasy Grounds Con?
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

I'm planning on running a few one-shots of Dungeon Fantasy and posting the info on the SJ Games forum.

Here in Brazil there was a magazine called Dragon Brazil and she had many one-shot adventures with various themes and ambiences and I'm thinking of converting the adventures of this magazine to FG.

Quote Originally Posted by demonsbane View Post
    Guys, what do you think about an Online GURPS Fantasy Grounds Con?
    I like it. I could run a game for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    I'm planning on running a few one-shots of Dungeon Fantasy and posting the info on the SJ Games forum.
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Here in Brazil there was a magazine called Dragon Brazil and she had many one-shot adventures with various themes and ambiences and I'm thinking of converting the adventures of this magazine to FG.
    That would be very cool. Would those games be open to English speakers or Portuguese only?

Thread Information