DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 150 First ... 345671555105 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Your Dodge is calculated based off your basic move, and then is -1 per encumbrance level. It is not calculated on your encumbered move.
    You're correct on that one - I've allowed the character sheet from GCA to do all of my thinking (brain fart admission on my part).

What I'm doing now is using a 200 point character named Beowulf, and testing things based on GCA versus what is showing in the information. It has been a while since I've run a purely TL3 or less campaign, so I'm double checking things one step at a time. In the print preview of GCA, I've got Beowulf with combat reflexes, using a medium Shield, with a shield skill of 16. Half of 16 is 8, so Block is a base 8 plus 3 for active defenses, gives a base of 11, plus 1 for combat reflexes, for a base 12. So that works as it should in the sense that the basic block is 12 in GCA. What I did notice is that it doesn't seem to have a Defensive Bonus value based on the actual shield used. Is there a way to have a DB value on the combat sheet? This way, if a player is using a medium shield with a magical bonus to Defense Bonus equal to say, +1, I can enter in a 3 DB value to modify the Block?

Quote Originally Posted by ronnke View Post
    Your Dodge is calculated based off your basic move, and then is -1 per encumbrance level. It is not calculated on your encumbered move.
    I think you mean Basic Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    I think you mean Basic Speed.
    Correct.
    Timezone: Australian EST (GMT +10).
    Systems/Rulesets: GURPS 4th Edition.
    Campaigns (Ultimate License Holder)
    GURPS Traveller - The Empty Peace
    GURPS Shadowrun - Power Plays
    GURPS Banestorm - Dark Clouds Rising

Quote Originally Posted by HalC View Post
    ... Is there a way to have a DB value on the combat sheet? This way, if a player is using a medium shield with a magical bonus to Defense Bonus equal to say, +1, I can enter in a 3 DB value to modify the Block?
    You can record shield DB among other things within the Protection section of the Combat tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Doesn't seem to work. I just tried dropping numbers onto the "HP" field in the CT and it ignored them.
    Make sure you have the latest release, I added that ability in the v3.0.1 update.

Roonke thank you very much for your work, for your patience and especially for offering us a new GURPS based on CoreRPG.But I still have doubts ...Type the part of rolling damage and subtracting PV can be used without fear.Another thing, I was watching the video and realized that you could roll an attack or dodge directly on the target and it would appear in the chat, I was trying to do that and it did not work.

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Another thing, I was watching the video and realized that you could roll an attack or dodge directly on the target and it would appear in the chat, I was trying to do that and it did not work.
    Are you sure you put the PC / NPC into the combat tracker, then dragged it from the CT to the map? Because it works fine for me when I do that (and that is the preferred method).

No i don´t made a map..I will try again

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Are you sure you put the PC / NPC into the combat tracker, then dragged it from the CT to the map? Because it works fine for me when I do that (and that is the preferred method).
    Yako, Andraax is correct. The target must be in the tracker for the targeting to work. You can drag n drop to the token on the map, you can also drag n drop to the combat tracker for both client and host.

A new update is available...only aethstetic changes.

Thread Information