FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Folks,

Progress continues on the New Traveller. I'm now free of Kidney Stones! (YAY!!!) - MORE YAY!!!! - Evil things. My work on Vampire 5E has been pretty much completed, and WOiN will be updated post Traveller 2E.

Anyway, an update to you all.

• The Core Rulebook is all converted. Some data remains to export, but nothing major
    • Character Creation Tables are in their own module
    • The theme is all complete pretty much, some niggles as things get tested
    • The Task Difficulty system is all plumbed in
    • It's fully up to date with 1E as far as automation goes

Work left to complete:

1. Boon/Bane
    2. NPC - needs Animal 'type' which then replaces the Wound Track with Hits
    3. Re-test

I'm working on the Boon/Bane system at the moment, and hope to complete it by tomorrow.

For more up to date information, see my Twitter feed.

I'm hoping it's ready for End of August.

Note that it will be released with at least the first Reach adventure.....

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Very cool! Thx MBM!

I've been sick and laid up for months, I come back to this. Life's definitely getting better!

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I've been sick and laid up for months, I come back to this. Life's definitely getting better!
    Sorry to hear about that and I know your pain with myself being in pain a lot due to the 8mm kidney stone stuck for 10 months And just to let you know I've got the Boon and Bane working, and now updating the NPC to work with Animals. All on my Twitter.

Take care
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Sorry to hear, that you're in pain esmdev, get well soon! Al the best,
    Nanoc.

Folks,

A good day today.

• Boon/Bane all working on Characteristics - need to apply to skill rolls (and ensure skill rolls check Task Difficulty)
    • NPC's have been updated to allow a type of 'Animal' to be entered. If it is, the Race/Homeworld/Characteristics are all removed and 'Hits, Speed' and 'Behaviour' are added.
    • Combat Tracker - the GM's CT now shows 'Hits' rather than 'Str, Dex and End' for Animal NPC types

Still to go:
    1. Update Client CT (not sure much needs doing)
    2. Update Damage to target Hits for Animals
    3. Update Damage Colour on the CT to calculate against the Hits
    4. Add 'Unconcious' to any animal 10% or fewer Hits remaining (but still in positive hits, ie 4)

I'm not around much of tomorrow, parenting stuff, but Thursday should see those bits above completed.

I'm expecting it all to be finished by the end of the month, along with Reach Adventure 1. It'll be in Beta for a while until all the initial issues are all ironed out, then it's full steam ahead, Reach Adventures 2-6 and Book 2 (Central Supply Catalogue) are on the horizon. High Guard will be worked on, but it'll be slow as it needs Spacecraft Combat.

Cheers,
    MBM

It asll looks fantastic. I know about the kidney stones-had that at the end of summer three years ago.
    Borusa32

Quote Originally Posted by borusa32 View Post
    It asll looks fantastic. I know about the kidney stones-had that at the end of summer three years ago.
    Thanks for the words. I'm busy on the ClientCT, got it 'working' now need to make the Damage take hits off the hits counter for Animals. So against my list earlier:

1. Update Client CT - done, added back in the Status column was missing!
    2. Update Damage to target Hits for Animals
    3. Update Damage Colour on the CT to calculate against the Hits
    4. Add 'Unconcious' to any animal 10% or fewer Hits remaining (but still in positive hits, ie 4)

Now working on Nuimber 2. Huzzah!

Cheers,
    MBM

I'm glad you are feeling better. The teasers you are sharing look great and I'm looking forward to getting all the 2e products you have done. Some friends and myself had the opportunity to play in three Traveller games with Noah, from RPGSuites, at GenCon. These new teasers coincide with the excitement following those games. I've tried talking them into using FG to get our old group together since we live in different areas of the country now. Perhaps since they are now amped over Traveller I can get them hooked.

Nice one I've sent Mongoose Traveller 2E upto FG, it's in a closed beta at the moment. The starting point is everything the 1E ruleset has plus more. About to write a new post.

Thread Information