DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 71 of 100 First ... 2161697071727381 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    hehe, I can add this as feature request, but it should actually not be needed. As far as I remember, the spell resistance of NPC sheets already parses into the SR number field in their CT defense section The spell check roll uses that number field, so it support this automation and is not just informational
    Oh, I didn't know that. My CT is normally so much filled I don't dare to click any toggle buttons to open even more info

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    Oh, I didn't know that. My CT is normally so much filled I don't dare to click any toggle buttons to open even more info
    hehe, I totally understand We do so much with effects that we forget the other type of automation sometimes

Currently I am finishing a research project which was rather big (it was just one year project, but the paper has already the size of my thesis; may have to split it into several papers ), hence I am currently rather busy, but at latest afterwards I can add that parsing option if I am not able to squeeze that in earlier (I hope that is okay)

After that paper I will take holidays and then I can hopefully prepare my campaign again

and then I can hopefully prepare my campaign again
    Unless the next update will get extensions FUBAR again *evilgrin*

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Unless the next update will get extensions FUBAR again *evilgrin*
    The next update should not change the rulesets that much, so it will be okay It is about the dice skins etc

Removing the auto parsing works for me. If I need that functionality, I can always add it manually.

We had a weird bug occur in a game last night. If you make an effect for caster level +2 (CL:2) with a duration of single action or 1 roll, as soon as you start to drag another effect on to the combat tracker, the CL effect expires. It happens just as the second button is dragged out of the action area of the character with the CL effect on him. I tried it with some other effects, like SKILL and DC, but they didn't disappear. It happens on NPCs too, but it only happens when the character with the effect is adding any other effect.

I tested it on a campaign with only the extended automation extension loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    We had a weird bug occur in a game last night. If you make an effect for caster level +2 (CL:2) with a duration of single action or 1 roll, as soon as you start to drag another effect on to the combat tracker, the CL effect expires. It happens just as the second button is dragged out of the action area of the character with the CL effect on him. I tried it with some other effects, like SKILL and DC, but they didn't disappear. It happens on NPCs too, but it only happens when the character with the effect is adding any other effect.

I tested it on a campaign with only the extended automation extension loaded.
    Ah, that sounds interesting, thanks a lot for informing me, I appreciate it I hope it isn't as complicated as a problem (in sense of resolving it in the code) as it sounds like

Ah, that sounds interesting, thanks a lot for informing me, I appreciate it I hope it isn't as complicated as a problem (in sense of resolving it in the code) as it sounds like
    Just tested and confirmed that issue.

Here's my assumption:
    When you drag an effect out of the actions tab, onSpellAction checks for your caster level bonus. Because it's now been used, it expires.
    If correct, this means you need a method of parsing effects that doesn't remove effects that have expired.
    I have done this in Live Hitpoints and some other extensions: https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Liv...ect_35E_DS.lua Since you alread overwrite getEffectsBonus, maybe just add a boolean argument after rEffectSpell that bypasses expiry?
    Last edited by bmos; October 1st, 2022 at 14:02.

I'm having trouble adding the CL or DC effect when using IFT. For instance, the effect CL: 2; DC: 2 works fine by itself, as does IFTAG: spell; CL: 2; DC: 2, but when I try IFT:TYPE(outsider); CL: 2; DC: 2 - it doesn't add the increases to CL or DC. I've also tried IFT: TYPE(outsider); IFTAG: spell; DC: 2; CL: 2 as well as IFTAG: spell; IFT: TYPE(outsider); DC: 2; CL: 2. This is the only extension that I'm using.

This is for a 3.5e campaign.

Anyone have any ideas...or is it not supposed to work with IFT?
    Last edited by timberbeast; October 1st, 2022 at 19:30.

Thread Information