STAR TREK 2d20
Page 47 of 98 First ... 3745464748495797 ... Last
    Glad you got it working. Normally it doesn't need anything special to run a theme. It could have been that FGU didn't load quite right, or maybe even Windows didn't load correctly. I have seen it a few times where my applications didn't work correctly and a simple restart fixed everything. This is why a computer restart is often the first step for a help desk team.

Happy New Year!
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Glad you got it working. Normally it doesn't need anything special to run a theme. It could have been that FGU didn't load quite right, or maybe even Windows didn't load correctly. I have seen it a few times where my applications didn't work correctly and a simple restart fixed everything. This is why a computer restart is often the first step for a help desk team.

Happy New Year!
    So apparently the problem persists on the player side. I tried the steps listed above, and it doesn't happen on the server, but the players are all reporting they cannot access the reference guide for Extinction Curse. I asked them to check other reference manuals for other books like Core Rules, Advanced Player Guide and Gods & Magic and there were no problems. It is only happening with Extinction Curse, and only on remote connections.

Oh and this is without the theme.

Hi esmdev,

I was able to replicate it with Extinction Curse player's guide (and Age of Ashes player's guide) from a client instance as you indicated (interestingly it doesn't happen to the host). I'm not sure if it has something to do with the module, the Pathfinder 2 ruleset code, or FGU itself. I have contacted the developers for both so they can look into it too. We'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
    Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Hi esmdev,

I was able to replicate it with Extinction Curse player's guide (and Age of Ashes player's guide) from a client instance as you indicated (interestingly it doesn't happen to the host). I'm not sure if it has something to do with the module, the Pathfinder 2 ruleset code, or FGU itself. I have contacted the developers for both so they can look into it too. We'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
    Danny
    Glad it's not just us.

Thanks for the fast response.

Pathfinder 2e- Mwangi Expanse Heritages & Gnoll issues

I am running a campaign and two players have noticed that the racial heritages are not working. All Mwangi Expanse Races did not load all the character creation options. (Example Gnoll: sweet breath) as well as not being able to choose the other more unique heritages. (example Dhampir)

Along with this issue the Gnoll is incorrectly applying racial boost as it leaves out the free INT boost.
    Image attached for racial bonus not applying correctly and the Heritages for Gnolls
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred7202 View Post
    I am running a campaign and two players have noticed that the racial heritages are not working. All Mwangi Expanse Races did not load all the character creation options. (Example Gnoll: sweet breath) as well as not being able to choose the other more unique heritages. (example Dhampir)

Along with this issue the Gnoll is incorrectly applying racial boost as it leaves out the free INT boost.
    Image attached for racial bonus not applying correctly and the Heritages for Gnolls
    I've moved this post to the PF2 DLC issue reporting thread - there's a better chance of the devs noticing issues in this thread.

Thanks for reporting the issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred7202 View Post

Holy smokes, not sure how that heritage call didn't make it in there. Definitely on me. The information can be found in the lookup data, but you should get the automatic pull-up list when selecting the ancestry and that wasn't happening. That's fixed and should be in next week.

The INT boost was a simple formatting problem (it too was in there, but not recognized). I doublechecked the rest to ensure they follow the correct automation criteria. Again, fixed and should come through on next week's update.

Thanks for reporting!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Awesome, thank you so much.

it's so cool to get actual feedback, I appreciate it so much.

Thanks for making my hobby just that much cooler!

Age of Ashes - AP4 Fires in the haunted city

Hello,

There is a bug with NPC King Harral - there is problem with damage roll (please see attachment), when the mouse is hovered over, nothing happens
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by GunWar View Post
    Hello,

There is a bug with NPC King Harral - there is problem with damage roll (please see attachment), when the mouse is hovered over, nothing happens
    Moved to the DLC reporting thread so the product converter will have more visibility of this.

Thanks for reporting the issue!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information