5E Character Create Playlist
Page 41 of 105 First ... 3139404142435191 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    @Frank_Jager
    See above. Something in your CT isn't on the map. This has been fixed, will be released with next patch.
    Huh? That simple?? There's me stressing out and testing every extension I have for compatibility errors, not wanting to make myself look stupid...
    And I succeeded anyway. Yay! (Simple Reading could have saved me about 30 mins)

*laughs* No worries.
    I might end up pushing out the patch early, tomorrow even. As the exception cases seem to be affect a few of you.

I had wanted to get a thing or two more added in there as well while I was at it. But after a few hours over the weekend digging around and trying a few things in the code it's been taking longer than expected. I might end up holding on to a later date for those and just get the patch out to you first so you'll stop getting errors.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    *laughs* No worries.
    I might end up pushing out the patch early, tomorrow even. As the exception cases seem to be affect a few of you.

I had wanted to get a thing or two more added in there as well while I was at it. But after a few hours over the weekend digging around and trying a few things in the code it's been taking longer than expected. I might end up holding on to a later date for those and just get the patch out to you first so you'll stop getting errors.
    For myself, given that it isn't hard to chuck everything onto a map with a grid from the CT, you just drag the three coloured icons from the bottom, I can't see myself getting many more errors. (An great side effect, at least according to me, seems to be that whenever a PC attempts a roll without a target the extension prevents that roll) Probably a bug, but works as intended as far as I'm concerned.

I'd rather see Large and bigger sizes creatures added before bug fixes especially for something so easy, but I also see to be a huge fan of feature creep in developments so... Probably not wise to take my advice.

5e Combat Enhancer Version 1.5.2 released.
    v1.5.2 (March 18th, 2019) (patch)
    * Added conditions checking function call before running ranged modifier logic. This was done to cover various situations, such as when running theater of the mind combat, entries on CT but missing or no tokens on map, no map open, attacking from CT entry (without token) onto token on map, etc. [scripts/manager_action_attack.lua: modAttack]

Token Helper Version 1.1.2 released.
    * Added conditions checking function before running ranged modifier logic. This was done to cover various situations, such as when running theater of the mind combat, entries on CT but missing or no tokens on map, no map open, attacking from CT entry (without token) onto token on map, etc. [scripts/ranged_attacks.lua: checkConditions]
    * Exception added for missing token on map, that has CT entry [scripts/token_helper.lua: getTokenMap]

Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Now it is just perfect ! FG is really great with this extension, no need for the Unity version imho (except for the IPv6 problem and the 64bits memory improvement though).

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhunt3r View Post
    Now it is just perfect ! FG is really great with this extension, no need for the Unity version imho (except for the IPv6 problem and the 64bits memory improvement though).
    I agree with the sentiment, but they've spent so much money making Unity, and I do think it will be a great improvement and this extension should continue to make it even better when it comes out and Styrmir gets it working in Unity.

Already downloaded! Exactly half an hour before tonight's game. nice

Sadly i think i found a bug on 1.5.2, using a ranged spell attack : the attack is resolved properly but the range is wrongly calculated.
    For example, using ray of frost, you can read in the chat :"The ranged attack is OUT OF RANGE and misses. Ray of Frost (0) from 53 feet".
    Last edited by Egheal; March 18th, 2019 at 23:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhunt3r View Post
    Sadly i think i found a bug on 1.5.2, using a ranged spell attack : the attack is resolved properly but the range is wrongly calculated.
    For example, using ray of frost, you can read in the chat :"The ranged attack is OUT OF RANGE and misses. Ray of Frost (0) from 53 feet".
    I just tested it. Worked for me ... do you have the range correctly entered for your Ray of Frost?

Capture.JPG

I tried ray of frost, fire bolt,ray of enfeeblement,melf's acid arrow, and i get the same "OUT OF RANGE" sentence, with the "(0) from xx feet". xx is the actual range of the target from the 10 to >70 feet i tried. No range like "(60)" or other range noted in the chat.
    I turned off all my other extensions (DOE Sound and Base, NPC Savour, Current HP, Druid Wild Shape) for the same result.
    I don't see where is the problem but it is clearly on my side so there is no bug. Time to sleep now, perhaps with a good rest i will figure out the problem , thanks !
    Last edited by Egheal; March 18th, 2019 at 23:49.

Thread Information