5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 10 of 105 First ... 891011122060 ... Last
    2. Increase the size of a medium token until the condition icon scale fits what you want.

How do I do this?

Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post
    2. Increase the size of a medium token until the condition icon scale fits what you want.

How do I do this?
    See the last paragraph of "scaling" in the token section of the Wiki -> User Guide here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Tokens#Scaling
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See the last paragraph of "scaling" in the token section of the Wiki -> User Guide here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Tokens#Scaling
    Trenloe, thank you, I still don't understand. "hold CTRL while using the mouse wheel to adjust the individual token scale up and down" just spins the token around itself...

Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post

How do I do this?
    Right-click token, choose unlock.
    Hold down Alt key and use scroll wheel when over token to resize.
    Lock token again when happy.
    Set grid to fit.

ps. Make sure you're placing tokens on the top layer, if you don't the tokens won't scale to the grid properly and you may experience strange graphical glitches. I tend to use something like a 50 pixel grid size, that usually gives good results. But other grid sizes should work as well.

I may try to look into the scaling code of the conditions so they act similar to the horizontal health bars. That is scale more evenly to the tokens size.
    The conditions code is something that came with the original AK extension and I've not looked at it yet, so won't know if it's feasible until I do.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Right-click token, choose unlock.
    Hold down Alt key and use scroll wheel when over token to resize.
    Lock token again when happy.
    Set grid to fit.

ps. Make sure you're placing tokens on the top layer, if you don't the tokens won't scale to the grid properly and you may experience strange graphical glitches. I tend to use something like a 50 pixel grid size, that usually gives good results. But other grid sizes should work as well.

I may try to look into the scaling code of the conditions so they act similar to the horizontal health bars. That is scale more evenly to the tokens size.
    The conditions code is something that came with the original AK extension and I've not looked at it yet, so won't know if it's feasible until I do.
    Now I got it! Styrmir, thank you once more!

NEW VERSION RELEASED! Now supports 3.3.7 background image panel layers among other things! : )

v1.3.0 (January 13th, 2019) (major features)
    NOW FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH FG 3.3.7
    • Compatability added for FG 3.3.7 background image options.
    • Layers support for background images. Updated project with new code from Enhanced Images extension, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sed-on-CoreRPG. [campaign/record_image.xml]
      [campaign/scripts/manager_maptoken.lua] modified code to support background image panels and to work with updated Enhanced Images code
      [campaign/scripts/image.lua] modified code to support background image panels and to work with updated Enhanced Images code
      [campaign/record_image.xml] overwritten with code from Enhanced Images: campaign/updated_record_image.xml
      [campaign/scripts/updated_image.lua] added
      [campaign/scripts/updated_imagewindow.lua] added, replacing older imagewindow.lua, references updated to point to updated_imagewindow.lua
    • Added clear saves button to all image panel types (regular/background). [scripts/manager_maptoken.lua] [campaign/record_image.xml]
    • Black mask (fog of war) for all image versions, regular and background. [extension.xml, graphics/frames/imagepanel v2.png]
    • Added check for left-click only activation for alt and alt+ctrl mouse clicks on tokens [modifications.lua, onClickDown]
    • Changed background image buttons from Test version to smaller Live version editions by removing prior image references in xml, defaulting to default. [graphics/icons.xml]
    • Changed image grid menu item buttons to the smaller default graphics. For better readbility and distinction from layers button graphics. [template_toolbar.xml]
    • Removed a number of unneeded console outputs that happened during runtime.
    • Blood splatter code changed to work with backgound image layers as well. [scripts/manager_token2.lua > function createSplatter(tokenCT,nodeCT,targetLayer), function updateStatusOverlayWidgetHelper(tokenCT,nodeCT,tar getLayer)]
    • Shift+left mouse click, ping and move view for players to gm focus now working with backgound images as well. [campaign/record_image.xml]
    • Double-clicking Token on battlemap, now opens up character or NPC dialogue window, similarly to the default behaviour in FG. [scripts/modifications.lua > function onInit(), function onDoubleClick(tokenMap, vImage)]
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; January 13th, 2019 at 23:02.

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Nice update!

Might be the wrong spot to ask, but I have a question that maybe someone can answer.

When I send an image to full screen panel, it covers my text window and the icons on the right side of the window. I disabled all extensions and it still happens. Is this normal? Seems like an odd choice.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Nice update!

Might be the wrong spot to ask, but I have a question that maybe someone can answer.

When I send an image to full screen panel, it covers my text window and the icons on the right side of the window. I disabled all extensions and it still happens. Is this normal? Seems like an odd choice.
    That’s correct. That mode is primarily for users who use FG at the tabletop displaying the map in a screen and using real dice etc. Therefore they don’t need the chat box or buttons since the map is used only to record movement.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Nice update!

From what I've understood it's a current technical limitation, having to do with how the image panels work.

As Zaccheus and damned have pointed out, the full screen option is for large screen displays when playing in person or streaming. So it would make sense not to have the chat visible.

ps. If not limited by technology I might have a look at creating an option to run the game with the full screen option, but with text chat and dice modifiers visible on top, we'll see. Would probably set it up like a menu option if that happens.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; January 14th, 2019 at 01:13.

Thread Information