FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    @MBM Yes that what I am asking for. If you do not want to to have it standard because it cleaner, atleast an option in settings to turning all dice on would be good.

@Andraax True but rolling a d8 is better then pressing a button, actually it was my biggest draw to fantasy grounds many years ago. But if I have to live with that, it is ok. I was just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    @MBM Yes that what I am asking for. If you do not want to to have it standard because it cleaner, atleast an option in settings to turning all dice on would be good.

@Andraax True but rolling a d8 is better then pressing a button, actually it was my biggest draw to fantasy grounds many years ago. But if I have to live with that, it is ok. I was just asking.
    Hi Arden,

The main issue with adding the D8 means moving all the buttons to the right, so a setting (I believe) can't move them if there's a D8 or no D8 so I'll check on that.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    See how this works for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    See how this works for you.
    Thanks for doing that chap, I don't like the dice to be broken up, but I hope that ext works for @Ardem.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information