Starfinder Playlist
Page 35 of 110 First ... 2533343536374585 ... Last
    Hi,
    Last night my players leveled up.
    But we found out that we cannot adjust the level of the characters from 1 to 2.
    We can manually add skill points, stamina points and hit points but we just can’t adjust the level.
    And we can‘t enter the key ability for classes. (for example i can‘t add Intelligence as the key ability for the Drone Mechanic).

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Hi,
    Last night my players leveled up.
    But we found out that we cannot adjust the level of the characters from 1 to 2.
    We can manually add skill points, stamina points and hit points but we just can’t adjust the level.
    And we can‘t enter the key ability for classes. (for example i can‘t add Intelligence as the key ability for the Drone Mechanic).
    When you level open your Class editor the magnify glass next to you class then click and drag blue icon into the editor box you will auto level up
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thank you, that being sorted we have another problem.
    When our soldier fires a ranged weapon or attacks with his pike he always gets an EFFECT-2.
    Where is that coming from? I canīt find any mistakes.
    Last edited by Locotomo; March 27th, 2018 at 10:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    When our soldier fires a ranged weapon or attacks with his pike he always gets an EFFECT-2.
    Where is that coming from? I canīt find any mistakes.
    Effects are on the combat tracker. Check what has been added to the PC on the combat tracker. If you can’t see anything, please provide a screenshot of the GM side combat tracker and the chat window showing the attack text with the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you very much, problems solved

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Ok Sorry, I miss-read it some how. After reading again I have no clue where I got the idea I needed to subtract the AC. Anyway I got it fixed.
    Thanks for the work, Sam and Tren!

This was kinda mentioned earlier.... but not in very clear terms.
    The Feats information windows do not describe the prerequisites for the feats, and dragging the respective feats information icon to your character sheet does not check to see if you meet the prerequisites for that feat.
    ChumSlinger
    Guaranteed fresh, 100% Grade A Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by ChumSlinger View Post
    This was kinda mentioned earlier.... but not in very clear terms.
    The Feats information windows do not describe the prerequisites for the feats, and dragging the respective feats information icon to your character sheet does not check to see if you meet the prerequisites for that feat.
    The Feats information windows do not describe the prerequisites for the feats
    This been fixed and you will see it in the next update
    Dragging the respective feats information icon to your character sheet does not check to see if you meet the prerequisites for that feat.
    Well the Feats will now show the prerequisites but there is nothing in the code that will check to see if you have the prerequisites. Pathfinder nor 5E even have that level of automation.
    Last edited by Samarex; March 28th, 2018 at 04:46.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    The Feats information windows do not describe the prerequisites for the feats
    This been fixed and you will see it in the next update
    Excellent, Thanks for all of the amazing support for FG!
    ChumSlinger
    Guaranteed fresh, 100% Grade A Nerd

Just out of curiosity what is the ETA for Staship combat tracker ?

I just ran one yesterday and manually is long :-)
    DMed in this :
    Pathfinder,Forgotten realms, Dark sun, Birthright, Ravenloft, Mystara, Own creation
    2e, 3.5 & 5

Thread Information