FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

DMFirmy's Drop Lowest Extension

Hello everyone,

I am very pleased to release the first version of DMFirmy's Drop Lowest Extension for Fantasy Grounds. This extension adds a new slash command that will allow you to roll a set of dice, drop a specified number of the lowest results, and then total the remaining results. It supports the CoreRPG, 3.5E, PFRPG, 4E, 5E, and Numenera rulesets out of the box.

You can download the latest version of this extension from the download release page on (Moderator: Link removed since it no longer works see GitHub link below)

The source code is also available on my GitHub Repository page.

I hope that the community finds this extension useful, and I welcome all feedback, suggestions, or comments you may have.

Note: JohnD wanted support for the "Castles and Crusades" ruleset, which I have gone ahead and added. If any other rulesets are requested, please let me know and I will add them to the list.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; September 20th, 2018 at 11:16. Reason: Updated to correct URL link

Blog Entries
    Thank you very much!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Thank you very much!
    No problem... I had fun writing this extension, and I hope to see it put to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by DMFirmy View Post
    You can download the latest version of this extension from the download release page on DMFirmy.com.
    Your domain has expired.

Yeah. I have to wait until after the end of the month to pay my bill. ��

Quote Originally Posted by DMFirmy View Post
    Yeah. I have to wait until after the end of the month to pay my bill. ��
    Could you attach the latest extension in post #1 of this thread?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I will make a point to do so this evening.

Thread Information