DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 17 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Sneak peek....

No linking of CT fields to Character Sheets or NPCs but provides 3 extra columns on the CT for you to keep track of stuff....

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah - and add basic clickable attack strings too!

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

A question with pregen characters. When all is said and done and I am running the adventure again in the future but with different players, how do I "reset" the character sheet back to the way it was when we first started? Is there no way to set a default or should I just keep a copy of it all setup in another folder, and just overwrite the used up character with the "fresh new one" when I plan to start the adventure over?

Blog Entries
    Well, that combat tracker is simply awesome! Just having hit points and attacks in there is excellent! I don't care too much about linking to PCs and NPCs. Combats do not get over-populated in my games.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    A question with pregen characters. When all is said and done and I am running the adventure again in the future but with different players, how do I "reset" the character sheet back to the way it was when we first started? Is there no way to set a default or should I just keep a copy of it all setup in another folder, and just overwrite the used up character with the "fresh new one" when I plan to start the adventure over?
    Tassadar build your module up in a clean/fresh campaign and when its ready (for play test or ready ready) export it.
    Use the exported module in your live games and you will be able to use and reuse the module (all reset) as often as you need.
    When you need to update or make changes (say based on playing it) or you want to expand it go back to the original campaign make your updates and re-export.

You will likely find this feature very handy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Well, that combat tracker is simply awesome! Just having hit points and attacks in there is excellent! I don't care too much about linking to PCs and NPCs. Combats do not get over-populated in my games.
    Thats the hope leozelig. You should (when finished) be able to use the 3 columns for whatever you want - not at this stage for dice rolling, but for tracking info for combat.
    Another day or two hopefully.

Blog Entries
    leozelig - IanMWard and I put together this extension for CoreRPG over the weekend. Hope it is useful to you.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...on-for-CoreRPG

For those who, like me, find graphical schedules easier to consume, I've put this together with the current state of registered games...
    FG Con 6 Calendar Graphic

Cheers,

Ian
    Last edited by ianmward; February 23rd, 2015 at 04:35. Reason: Replaced with link to updated version.

Blog Entries
    Thank you Ian. Will get this added on the F-Con website too.

Blog Entries
    Ian, the times are off though. Remember there will be a daylight savings change here next month as well. My games are EST and appear 2 hours earlier on the schedule than they should.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thread Information