5E Character Create Playlist
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7151617

Himmelschrei,

I am not sure when FG 3.2 will be out. I am waiting myself. This is Dark Heresy version 1 by the way.

Yeah, I know. I haven't played DH for quite a while so when looking into it for a campaign, I decided to stick to the one I recall... Don't know whether the changes in the new one would make up for the change, though. Definitely not without the corresponding ruleset for FG, that's for sure

Version of Dark Heresy v1 for FG 3.2 is ready for when 3.2 goes live. Added features to the Psychic frame, changed the graphics, and improved the party sheet. An updated rule set guide is ready to go, and I will psot some tutorial videos to youtube when 3.2 goes live.

Here are some screen shots of the rule set.

Attachment 15118
    Attachment 15119
    Attachment 15120

Amazing job as always friend
    Can't wait
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    Version of Dark Heresy v1 for FG 3.2 is ready for when 3.2 goes live. Added features to the Psychic frame, changed the graphics, and improved the party sheet. An updated rule set guide is ready to go, and I will psot some tutorial videos to youtube when 3.2 goes live.

Here are some screen shots of the rule set.

Attachment 15118
    Attachment 15119
    Attachment 15120
    Check your messages friend
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Yeah the Dark Heresy ruleset is definitely broken with the latest 3.2 update.

I am posting a new version of DH built for FG3.2 in a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lina28011 View Post
    any update?
    Welcome to the FG forums.

You'll find the new version ruleset Paul refers to here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ltiset-Ruleset
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information