FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: NPCs

NPCs

How do I assign tokens / pictures to NPCs ? I tried dragging into the small little circle at the top but it doesn't work.

Xargun

That should work, in theory, but you'd need to expand on how your doing it to find out why it doesn't work.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

I go into my images and click and drag the image over to the NPC sheet and drop it in the circle in the upper right corner.

Xargun

is the npc unlocked?
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Yeah - its a new NPC

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Use Tokens.
    I put the pictures into the portraits folder and dragged it and it worked.. thanks

Xargun

Thread Information